Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
For those who have seen episode four;

I can totally see in the future that Asami is going to turn out to be a traitor. Like how Jet was all lovey dovey with Katara to gain her trust to get what he wanted. I seriously feel like Asami is plotting something, and it wasn't an accident she hit Mako. >.>

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I feel the same. She just has the "bad girl" look to her. Sharp features, dramatic makeup, dark-colored clothing.

I don't trust her emotion_donotwant I feel like she's going to dangle the fact that her father now practically owns the Fire Ferrets over Mako's head.
they're making the villians a bit too obvious now... But maybe we're all wrong and she eventually helps.... You never know

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Deep South
I feel the same. She just has the "bad girl" look to her. Sharp features, dramatic makeup, dark-colored clothing.

I don't trust her emotion_donotwant I feel like she's going to dangle the fact that her father now practically owns the Fire Ferrets over Mako's head.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. She's pulling him in with all this money and fancy stuff, when you can just tell she's totally up to something. >.>

Not to mention she sorta looks like Azula only prettier,.. or maybe that's just me XD

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good. I hope she and Mako become evil together and try to destroy Korra.

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
DelukaDay
they're making the villians a bit too obvious now... But maybe we're all wrong and she eventually helps.... You never know

I could be wrong, but I'm just reflecting on what Jet did. I can just see it happening

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle

Lol, why so make Korra hate?

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
Ustareth Merope Riddle

No, I don't hate Korra, but I do like Asami much more than her. I also favor villains a lot more than heroes. So anything that involves Asami and bad guys automatically pits me against Korra.

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
Ustareth Merope Riddle

I think it was sarcasm based on the fact that a lot of people who dislike her are Makorra shippers. (edit: guess I was wrong razz )

As for me, I think she'll be nice at first, but eventually turn into a reverse Zuko and embrace darkness later on.
Either way, she's still hawt.

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
xx Cookie-Boots xx
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
Ustareth Merope Riddle

I think it was sarcasm based on the fact that a lot of people who dislike her are Makorra shippers. (edit: guess I was wrong razz )

As for me, I think she'll be nice at first, but eventually turn into a reverse Zuko and embrace darkness later on.
Either way, she's still hawt.

I'm fine with Whatever really.

But I agree with what you say, she looks like the type to fall into the darkside. But who knows. She is hawt, I dislike the color eyeshadow she's wearing though, makes her eyes look weird

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ustareth Merope Riddle
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
Ustareth Merope Riddle

No, I don't hate Korra, but I do like Asami much more than her. I also favor villains a lot more than heroes. So anything that involves Asami and bad guys automatically pits me against Korra.

How come you like Asami better, she's only been in one episode so it's kind of hard to truely know who she is. But I respect your opinion, I'm just curious. And who knows, she might not be a villian XP
I believe she will turn out to be a traitor, but for some reason I can't help but like her. XD
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
DelukaDay

I could be wrong, but I'm just reflecting on what Jet did. I can just see it happening

Yeah, me too, but I'm optomistic that hopefully she isn't as big of a b****

Omnipresent Lunatic

I just thought she was just the rich girl to provide the money for them to go to the championships, considering they couldn't make it by working. She gives off sort of a kind persona that doesn't seem fake to me. Having her become a traitor like Jet would just seem like a repetitive story plot...

Meh, idk. I like her, though my impression of Mako has changed...
If she does become I traitor, I'd still probably like her unless she killed off one of my other favorite characters. emotion_donotwant

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
Ustareth Merope Riddle
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
Ustareth Merope Riddle

How come you like Asami better, she's only been in one episode so it's kind of hard to truely know who she is. But I respect your opinion, I'm just curious. And who knows, she might not be a villian XP

I like Asami more because she's demure and elegant, unlike Korra. Also, if the reports are true, then Asami sounds like she could be a femme fatale-type character, so she'll be perfect combination of danger and beauty. These are traits I value far more in a character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff