Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Captain Niggle Wiggle
Aha
My personal favorite theory is the cabbage merchant's descendant, but I honestly think he's just someone new.

However, I do have a crack theory to throw out there. Maybe Amon is Zuko. Think about it, his family was destroyed by a firebender( Ozai was a firebender and was responsible for Zuko's mother killing his grandfather, Azula being Azula, and Iroh loosing the throne.) Zuko's face was severely burned by that same firebender, and there is a history of mental instability in the family line.

Even better, Zuko is still alive but no longer the firelord, so he has free reign of where he goes. His face is high profile, and honestly how could forget it, so he uses the mask to hide it while still technically telling the truth with the burn excuse.
Except that Zuko is even older than Katara, and he'd just be a wrinkly old man.
Amon is obviously a healthy adult

Hence why it's a crack theory. The point was to join in on the fun of crack pot theories that obviously are wrong.
but guys, isn't it obvious?

User Image

Amon is obviously Doctor Doom: The crazy, energy-manipulating masked man who steals peoples powers.

Omnipresent Gawker

Amon is Asami.....Those Jade green eye's spell tragedy.

Apocalyptic Lunatic

32,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Everyone is insane in this forum. The good insane, not the bad kind.
LOL
I hope he is the descendant of cabbage guy. That would be hilarious.

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Vampiress98
Everyone is insane in this forum. The good insane, not the bad kind.
LOL
I hope he is the descendant of cabbage guy. That would be hilarious.

Imagine Amon shouting "MY BLOCKERS!!" when his men get beaten by Korra

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Dressed Up 200
he is obviously not aang cuz then if aang was still alive then kora wouldnt be alive just enjoy the show and well figure it out sooner or later

Shapeshifter

he's some bitter artist who got kicked out of art school because they said he sucked at it and chose a group of people as a scapegoat to get power.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff