Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Crazy theorists claims Amon is Aang, others claim he is Ozai, some even say he is Tenzin, there are even people that says Amon is Korra so I solved this big mystery. Whole Avatar Universe is just a dream in Amon's head and everyone is actually Amon. Finally, big mystery is solved, YAY!!

Dangerous Visionary

Amon=Anonymous/ Anon.

This theory is solid thus The Boulder approves.

Familiar Girl

9,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200

Amon is a bunch of flying lemurs in a trenchcoat standing on eachother's shoulders.

Nevermind, Amon is the turtle spirit that taught Aang how to sever peoples bending.

4,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ogre Heart

Amon is a bunch of flying lemurs in a trenchcoat standing on eachother's shoulders.

Nevermind, Amon is the turtle spirit that taught Aang how to sever peoples bending.

Noo... Amon is Cabbage seller

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
My favorite is that Amon is Fire Lord Ozai; if Katara is THAT old then there is no way Ozai is still alive.

I also love the argument that Aang can't be Amon because two Avatars can't be alive at the same time; but Avatar Roku was supposed to train Aang... meaning he was alive at the same time. Duh...

The most logical one I've heard is that Amon is the boy Zuko staied with after leaving Iroh for awhile. He staied on the farm with him and his family until they found out that Zuko was a fire bender and sent him away. But even that one has some issues because that kid would still have to be like 60 or 70 years old.

I don't think he's anyone from the original series. They'd be too old. Maybe a desendant... like the cabbage cart guy's grandson. whee

Beloved Lunatic

BlanketBunny
My favorite is that Amon is Fire Lord Ozai; if Katara is THAT old then there is no way Ozai is still alive.

I also love the argument that Aang can't be Amon because two Avatars can't be alive at the same time; but Avatar Roku was supposed to train Aang... meaning he was alive at the same time. Duh...

The most logical one I've heard is that Amon is the boy Zuko staied with after leaving Iroh for awhile. He staied on the farm with him and his family until they found out that Zuko was a fire bender and sent him away. But even that one has some issues because that kid would still have to be like 60 or 70 years old.

I don't think he's anyone from the original series. They'd be too old. Maybe a desendant... like the cabbage cart guy's grandson. whee

Katara is only 85, not that old compared to several other characters that have popped up.
And by Roku training Aang, they meant through spiritual training in a temple, secluded from others. Personally, if Amon had to be connected to anyone, I'd say he is Mako/Bolins older brother, since they have similar back stories.

Fluffy Creature

BlanketBunny

Avatar Roku was supposed to teach Aang posthumously, as a spirit. The next avatar is born when the current avatar dies. That's the whole concept being reincarnated, beginning another life when you die.
BlanketBunny

Kyoshi lived to be 230 3nodding

I don't think Amon is Ozai, but I do think it would be hilarious. And for a crack theory, it makes a surprising amount of sense. Of course he would wear a mask; people would be bound to recognize the high-profile former tyrant. He knows bending can be taken away, given that it was done to him. And his little cover story about having his face burned off...hmm, where do you think he could have come up with that? xd

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Lunel the Bandit King
Ogre Heart

Noo... Amon is Cabbage seller

Ohhhhhh, snap... that's why he's so mad.

Rainbow Fairy

Amon is the guy on Kyoshi Island that passes out whenever Aang comes to visit.

Rainbow Fairy

LabTech Kestin
BlanketBunny

I don't think Amon is Ozai, but I do think it would be hilarious. And for a crack theory, it makes a surprising amount of sense. Of course he would wear a mask; people would be bound to recognize the high-profile former tyrant. He knows bending can be taken away, given that it was done to him. And his little cover story about having his face burned off...hmm, where do you think he could have come up with that? xd
What about when he said his family was killed by firebenders? Fire Lord Azulan wasn't murdered. He died just like how Fire Lord Sozin did: peacefully at sleep.
snuggle-you-to-death
LabTech Kestin
BlanketBunny

What about when he said his family was killed by firebenders? Fire Lord Azulan wasn't murdered. He died just like how Fire Lord Sozin did: peacefully at sleep.

Well, most people already think Amon was lying about his backstory. (And for what it's worth, they made it pretty clear that Ursa killed Azulon.)

Rainbow Fairy

LabTech Kestin
snuggle-you-to-death
LabTech Kestin
BlanketBunny

Well, most people already think Amon was lying about his backstory. (And for what it's worth, they made it pretty clear that Ursa killed Azulon.)
Who the hell is Ursa again?

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
snuggle-you-to-death
Amon is the guy on Kyoshi Island that passes out whenever Aang comes to visit.

Ha ha ha! yeah, it's totally that guy! he's miffed because he was such a big fan of aang that he thinks no one else can be the avatar ever again or even a bender! twisted
snuggle-you-to-death
LabTech Kestin
snuggle-you-to-death
LabTech Kestin
BlanketBunny

Who the hell is Ursa again?

Zuko's mom.

...actually, I can't recall them ever mentioning her name in the show proper. It might have been in supplemental material. O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff