Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
General Iroh's son is also named Mako?

Barking Phantom

.... Everyone noticed actually..

Barking Phantom

Actually in LoK they named Mako, Mako because of a tribute for Mako who voiced Iroh.
If you're talking about Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender, his son was named Lu Ten not Mako. Mako was Iroh's voice actor's name who sadly passed away before the AtLA series was completed so they dedicated an episode and a character to him.

So Mako, the Korra character, is named after the voice actor.

Barking Phantom

Kitsuko Chii
If you're talking about Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender, his son was named Lu Ten not Mako. Mako was Iroh's voice actor's name who sadly passed away before the AtLA series was completed so they dedicated an episode and a character to him.

... I already said that except hopefully she is aware of the fact that he is dead.

Dangerous Lunatic

General Iroh's son is not named Mako.

Nice try though.
Kitsuko Chii

Aww I did not know that. So sad. sad
Really? I didn't really notice o-o
I'll always miss your beautiful voice, Mako.

Greedy Capitalist

The episode is kind of misleading. Tales of Ba Sing Sei was partly dedicated to the VOICE ACTOR Mako, not Iroh's son. .

Tipsy Bookworm

I always wondered who Mako was when I saw the episode dedicated to him. That's pretty sad stuff.

Desirable Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Facepalm-

Iroh's son is named Lu Ten, not Mako.
Mako is the name of Iroh's voice actor (In avatar: the last airbender) who died in the middle of Book Two, thus naming Mako after Mako Iwamatsu. I'm pretty sure your referring to the episode where it was Lu Ten's birthday and it said at the end of it "In honor of Mako" Mako, as in the voice actor, not implying that that was Iroh's son's name. Understand?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff