Welcome to Gaia! ::

Korra: New hair style or old hair style?

New hair style 0.5 50.0% [ 54 ]
Old hair style 0.25 25.0% [ 27 ]
Don't care, give me gold 0.25 25.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]
1 2 3 >

Unbeatable Protagonist

15,950 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
ninja It looks like she has a mop on her head.

Sparkling Mage

I like the new one simply because it isn't pulled up into a ponytail. If old-hairstyled Korra kept her hair down, then I'd be all over that.

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Eh, I like both.

I think the new one makes her look a lot younger somehow, at least in the screenshots I've seen.

The old one was definitely very unique and showed a lot of her personality. But I guess since she's going through an identity crisis right now, it makes sense for her to abandon it for the time being.

I think it would be a nice symbolic touch if, after she regains her sense of purpose and confidence, she goes back to her old hairstyle.
She's incognito, yo.

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
I think it's darling. I love it! biggrin heart
I really like it. Short hair can be awesome when pulled off right and I like how she manages to do it. smile

Fluffy Bunny

Personally I think it's too similar to Opal's haircut. It makes me a little confused sometimes...

Hilarious Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I am absolutely n love with her hair~
she looks lovely >:C
bunhime
Personally I think it's too similar to Opal's haircut. It makes me a little confused sometimes...

This is what I realized after watching the trailer because I thought Opal and Korra were the same person. gonk "huh why is korra in different colored clothing???"

aside from that, it's a nice look on her.
It does when you point it out like that.

But really over all I don't care. Korra I have hardly cared about as it is. Cutting her hair,still don't care.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
I like her new hairstyle.
It gives her a more mature look.
I think it's strange to see her with long hair, because it never really shows when she had it up in the ponytail.

Tenacious Noob

I wouldn't mind it so much if it weren't so plain, especially given how unique her old hairstyle was. A protagonist always needs an interesting design. Even a barrette or something would be better.

Learned Explorer

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Voter 100
I think it's a pretty good change. I think they did it to symbolize a change in identity for her, like they did with Zuko and Iroh in TLA

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
Personally I like it better short, plus seeing what she's currently going through it feels very symbolic. I did like her old hairstyle but it felt very boring to me. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff