Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Hoarder

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I think they're quite stunning, actually. It's a standout feature among her conventional dark-and-sultry look. It gives her a bit of innocence and naivety.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
i havent seen her in the show yet but she looks like shes a b***h or just has a bitchy sluty personality.

yeah her almond eyes look alittle weird

Lover

I actually think her eyes are fine. It's her lips and chin that bug me. Often her big pouty lips are totally out of proportion with her chin O_O

Dapper Capitalist

red-tala9
i havent seen her in the show yet but she looks like shes a b***h or just has a bitchy sluty personality.

And I will forever laugh whenever I see these comments due to who Asami's character design was based off of lol

Though she sounds like a perfectly nice character actually.

Lemi~Cake's Husband

Fashionable Hunter

She is supposed to be based on Lust of FullMetal Alchemist.

Interesting Lunatic

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
is anyone suspicious that she might have to do with Amon?
ninja eek

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
hachihakkai
never mind her! wtf is with the backround?! It sucks. I mean it does NOT belong in the Avatar world. Looks like it is from an Anime that takes place in a city. and what's with that moped?
Don't tell me this rip off series is so sh*tty!

Seriously, look behind the chick. See the background, which would be awesome, if it wasn't Avatar world. (btw she looks like she just jumped out of a military themed ecchi Anime -2nd pic-)
I wanted to watch it... but now.... is there no hope it actually resembles the original show?

How can it resemble the old show??
The story takes place 70 years after the defeat of the fire lord, so unless these people want to live in the stone age era for the rest of their lives, they're going to invent new things.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
She's hot but her eyes freak me out.

Lavish Millionaire

10,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
CreativeButLazy
red-tala9

And I will forever laugh whenever I see these comments due to who Asami's character design was based off of lol

Though she sounds like a perfectly nice character actually.

thats how it usually goes when it comes to tv if thats what you look like then thats what you act like even if thats not how it is. regardless i still wanna see the show

Melodious Gentlewoman

25,990 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Breezes
Her color of eyeshadow bothers me a bit. That purple doesn't look good with her green eyes. That's the only real problem I have with it.

Haha! I love your siggy! U totally nailed the cosplay! emotion_yatta
I think she's gorgeous. She kinda looks like Dita Von Teese.

I really love Dita Von Teese.

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
[~.
pirate .~]

hachihakkai
never mind her! wtf is with the backround?! It sucks. I mean it does NOT belong in the Avatar world. Looks like it is from an Anime that takes place in a city. and what's with that moped?
Don't tell me this rip off series is so sh*tty!

Seriously, look behind the chick. See the background, which would be awesome, if it wasn't Avatar world. (btw she looks like she just jumped out of a military themed ecchi Anime -2nd pic
I wanted to watch it... but now.... is there no hope it actually resembles the original show?
They have cars! And radios! Get over it.

Meh, I think they were trying to make her looks sexy. I'm gonna chalk it up to too much make-up.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
long-live-daryl-dixon
is anyone suspicious that she might have to do with Amon?
ninja eek

She is definitely on my do not trust list.
It seems all too convenient that she's so friendly with Mako and there was no real build up (that we could see) and seemed almost instantaneous.
I smell a spy.

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
I definitely think that if you have a problem with something as trivial as the look of her eyes, then you are missing the entire point of the show all together.......

Personally, I love EVERYTHING about THOK so far. I don't have a single complaint. And if you truly appreciated the original series, you would have no problems truly appreciating Korra......

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Sai Tillulah
I definitely think that if you have a problem with something as trivial as the look of her eyes, then you are missing the entire point of the show all together.......

Personally, I love EVERYTHING about THOK so far. I don't have a single complaint. And if you truly appreciated the original series, you would have no problems truly appreciating Korra......

....What's wrong with you?
Most of us are just talking about her character design and about how her face looks pretty disproportional. Nothing to do with "missing the point of the show" or "appreciating the original series", no one has problems with Korra. Just Asami's funky face.

Go troll somewhere else. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces