Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Duelist

There could be sound bending and shock wave bending and not to mention, FARTBENDING. Also, airbenders can decide whether they want to make hot air or cold air (as seen by Aang when the fire nation where infiltrating ba-sing-se with their giant drill.

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I was thinking of like, ray bending or something or wave bending. You know like sound waves or like UV rays, infrared waves, micro waves, etc. I dunno. sweatdrop

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
A Lock Without A Key
Clover_IceQueen
zombie oreo
FART BENDING!

True, but I was hoping for something cooler. It needs to be about 20% cooler.
AJSHBDJK Its another brony bender! *brohoof*

Aww yeah! emotion_brofist

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Twister of blood
There could be sound bending and shock wave bending and not to mention, FARTBENDING. Also, airbenders can decide whether they want to make hot air or cold air (as seen by Aang when the fire nation where infiltrating ba-sing-se with their giant drill.

Air-conditioning bending emotion_awesome

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hotaru Tsukiku
I was thinking of like, ray bending or something or wave bending. You know like sound waves or like UV rays, infrared waves, micro waves, etc. I dunno. sweatdrop

Sound bending was discussed on page 2. I don't think they would be able to do light bending too since it is a seperate chakra.
Since water can be transformed into ice, perhaps airbenders can transform clean air into something toxic, or vice versa. Eh, it's a stretch, and no doubt scientifically inaccurate, but it would be interesting to think of some less-than peaceful monks generating clouds of toxic fumes against their foes. And no, I'm not talking about Meelo. -_-'

EDIT: Oh yes, and soundbending - forgot about that one.
tornado bending :O

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Clover_IceQueen
Hotaru Tsukiku

Sound bending was discussed on page 2. I don't think they would be able to do light bending too since it is a seperate chakra.
Light bending would be awesome though.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hotaru Tsukiku
Clover_IceQueen
Hotaru Tsukiku

ight bending would be awesome though.

*light
Indeed, it would, but I can't see how it would be used to fight aside from blinding someone.

Dapper Lunatic

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Clover_IceQueen
Hotaru Tsukiku
Clover_IceQueen
Hotaru Tsukiku

Light bending would be awesome though.

*light
Indeed, it would, but I can't see how it would be used to fight aside from blinding someone.
Maybe it could be used for other things like lighting up dark stuff or something... I don't know 0_0

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Bloodbending is extremely rare and Metalbending is just bending the non pure earth inside metal. Lightning should be with to Air bending because Fire has nothing to do with lightning.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Korruptic
Bloodbending is extremely rare and Metalbending is just bending the non pure earth inside metal. Lightning should be with to Air bending because Fire has nothing to do with lightning.

Firebenders shoot lightning out of their fingertips rolleyes

Greedy Capitalist

Controlling gravity

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Korruptic

Well~ lightning is a terrestrial form of plasma and plasma is super-heated gas... fire bending is very hot. ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff