Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I use to play Assassins Creed and I realized the series always jumped across history and it's culture.

Now Avatar

Why must we see every avatar in line when the other one died, like Aang to Kora to avatar unknown? Why can't the series jump forward and backward across time leaving the audience guessing what's next? As for me? I would like to see a guy fire avatar in the space age, in his time, planet Mars had been a utopia for the past 1000 years.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I do believe Korra is the last series wise. The creators pretty much said they want to work on other projects once Korra is over.

2,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
This is how script writters usually make stories, so I will make several new avatars after korra.

Water
Time period: She came long after avatar Korra. She was born into a world where everything was the apocalypse mostly. Her world was wild and dangerous with killers in waiting to survive. Sophia, she is the first avatar to actually show family bonding with her past life's to a long degree. She shows content, humanity, defender, love, team work, and she actually succeed at becoming the first gravity-bender.

Flaws: Sophia, she is one of those heroes that don't get a good ending. She die on her wedding day as a bride before marriage at age 16 with child. Ser. Kred the war tyrant (earthbender), he unleashes a huge atomic bomb that would wipe out the water tribes similar to Aang's day with air. Sophia being the avatar, she bring balance to the world by saving the water tribes with her gravity bending in the avatarstate. Protecting humanity Sophia, she was completely vulnerable to be killed. Sophia's guy that was suppose to be her husband, he couldn't protect his family in time of Kred's sword strike. Avatar Sophia, she was decapitated. In blind rage Sophia's never to be husband (firebender), he electrocuted Ser. Kred dead. ( Sophia Jr, she was birthed.)

2,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Balmaur
I do believe Korra is the last series wise. The creators pretty much said they want to work on other projects once Korra is over.

We will see, now please read my last post.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur

The next Avatar is Earth though. Also the name Sophia doesn't really fit into the world.

2,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur

The next Avatar is Earth though. Also the name Sophia doesn't really fit into the world.

Did you read my stuff? I said long after Korra. I could care less about that annoying earth avatar coming. Who care about names, it's all about what the parents named their babies.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur

Did you read my stuff? I said long after Korra. I could care less about that annoying earth avatar coming. Who care about names, it's all about what the parents named their babies.
It doesn't fit into the lore. It sounds more like a bad fanfic rather then an actual future Avatar.

Silent Conversationalist

19,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Hellraiser 500
THY SOUL HEALER
I use to play Assassins Creed and I realized the series always jumped across history and it's culture.

Now Avatar

Why must we see every avatar in line when the other one died, like Aang to Kora to avatar unknown? Why can't the series jump forward and backward across time leaving the audience guessing what's next? As for me? I would like to see a guy fire avatar in the space age, in his time, planet Mars had been a utopia for the past 1000 years.

Who is to say that Korra isn't the last Avatar altogether? The series has been hinting more and more how the Avatar might not be as necessary as they once were. Not only that, seeing as the Avatar is so closely in tune with Earth, bending on another planet might not even work beyond "earth" bending. I'd imagine it would be hard to bend air or water that isn't there. Or fire in a combustible atmosphere.

And we got Aang and Korra in succession because they wanted to show us Aang's legacy as well as Korra's own story. Avatars in space are why fanfiction exists.

2,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur

It doesn't fit into the lore. It sounds more like a bad fanfic rather then an actual future Avatar.

Regardless you know im right. If the avatar world continue on the course it is right now, one day they will start colonizing space in the near distant future. Like it or not technology is growing in the series. One day if the series continue, the avatar cycle will exist in the space age.

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur

Regardless you know im right. If the avatar world continue on the course it is right now, one day they will start colonizing space in the near distant future. Like it or not technology is growing in the series. One day if the series continue, the avatar cycle will exist in the space age.
I never argued or disputed progression of technology in the Avatar universe. Personally I'd rather see a more modern Avatar before a futuristic one. I highly doubt either though since Korra is gonna be the last the creators seem to want to do.

2,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur

I never argued or disputed progression of technology in the Avatar universe. Personally I'd rather see a more modern Avatar before a futuristic one. I highly doubt either though since Korra is gonna be the last the creators seem to want to do.

I know business, if companies make money they will keep money going (the avatar)

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur

I know business, if companies make money they will keep money going (the avatar)
And things are not looking good then for Avatar. Korra has already been pulled from the air.
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur
THY SOUL HEALER
Balmaur

Doesn't make sense. The Avatar series before Harmonic Convergence (when Avatar Wan appreared) was stuck in the feudal/medieval age for ten thousand years. Petty machines for warfare was a very new thing invented by the Fire Nation during the Hundred-Year War.

The logical thing is that it'll be industrious/steampunkish for another ten thousand years. The next Harmonic Convergence may be apocalyptic, since good cannot exist without evil and someone out there will figure out how to release Vaatu.

Born in the hood, living life as a earth bending robbing people, until.. he caused so much trouble, a lot of other bending gangs are after him, and at each other's throat, he ran away from it all and bumped into a crack dealer, which gave him some coke, daquan did some coke and suddenly the avatar state emerged, and he was infused with great power, only by a drug.

2,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Will yalll stop being stupid.if nothing happen in the past the distant future avatars will happen. All u haters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff