Welcome to Gaia! ::

The correct term is bisexual. Keep in mind, she aggressively pursued Mako.

Hot Bachelor

Oh yes. That's right.
She likes boys and girls.
Well even so, I wish I could meet the male Korra and ask him out or something because we cannot argue that Korra is hot so most likely her male version would not end up looking like Sokka sadly if she is bisexual that would mean so is the apparel universe version of her. Now imagine that.
I wonder what Korra would do if she knew we were talking about her and questioning her sexuality. Not pervertedly okay. But really, IF I was a character from a hit series and people always talk about me with out even knowing what they talk about you I would feel pretty confuzzled and I guess I would snoop around and stuff. Whoops way off topic now. Sorry Gaians.

Sparkling Mage

Lol, that's like my biggest annoyance right now.

"OHMAHGAD KORA N SALAMI R LESBIAAAANSSSS"
"B-but they both dated Ma-"
"LESSSBIIIIAAAAAANNNNNS"

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm Pansexual.

When I cook, it's only with pans. I tell them naughty things and burn myself on purpose...

XD I couldn't resist... But nah, I wasn't lying about me being pansexual....

Korra could be anything and I would always be okay with it.

From the start, I really thought she was made to be way too buff to be with a guy... I mean, sure, some girls are buff and still get with men, don't get me wrong... But I just always had this feeling there was something else hidden behind all that. After all, there are certain rules when it comes to Cartoons.
Mimi Skitty
I'm Pansexual.

When I cook, it's only with pans. I tell them naughty things and burn myself on purpose...

From the start, I really thought she was made to be way too buff to be with a guy... I mean, sure, some girls are buff and still get with men, don't get me wrong... But I just always had this feeling there was something else hidden behind all that. After all, there are certain rules when it comes to Cartoons.
I'm like 99% certain that the subtext between Korra and Asami was accidental at first, and then later the writers just decided to go with it because why not.

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Doc Rad
Mimi Skitty
I'm Pansexual.

I'm like 99% certain that the subtext between Korra and Asami was accidental at first, and then later the writers just decided to go with it because why not.

So, you think they didn't have some kind of set storyline?

Well, if you're right, then that was a pretty smart choice.
Mimi Skitty
Doc Rad
Mimi Skitty
I'm Pansexual.

I think sometimes when you write, characters take on a life of their own.
I think korra what originally meant to be with Mako, but as they were actually writing it, it just didn't turn out as good as they'd pictured it in their heads.
Cue Asami.

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Doc Rad
Mimi Skitty
Doc Rad
Mimi Skitty
I'm Pansexual.

I think sometimes when you write, characters take on a life of their own.
I think korra what originally meant to be with Mako, but as they were actually writing it, it just didn't turn out as good as they'd pictured it in their heads.
Cue Asami.

^_^ I like the choice.
Im kind of glad that the writers decided to take her character down this path. I mean most kids shows don't even dare mention the subject but I guess people are coming around!! smile smile 3nodding

The Committee Staff Bro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces