Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aang comics into cartoon?

Yay 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
Nay 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Whatever, i just want to see all the gAang grown up and animated 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
I prefer the comics to the Korra series, and would love it if the creators would give us fans some service and animate the comics,

what say all you out there?

Shy Star

That would be great to see. Whether or not Nicklodeon will is a different matter though...
User Image

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
The Unholy Shadow
That would be great to see. Whether or not Nicklodeon will is a different matter though...
User Image

Fan petition?

Shy Star

Operadaisuki26

Fan petition?

In the very least it'd bring it to their attention that this is something people want. Who knows if they'll actually stop milking Spongebob long enough to do it though. User Image
User Image

Spirit

While I wouldn't be opposed to that if they did it, I don't think it's feasible for the creators.

Producing an animated work of that scale and calibre obviously takes a huge amount of time and resources, and I don't believe the pay-off would suffice. Animating the comics would just be rehashing a story that's already been told.
Plus Bryke wants to focus on other creative projects after Korra is over.

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
Like the other person just said, it sounds like it'd be a ton of unnecessary work because it's already it's own thing as are the other additions to the series and such. Though it would always be great to see if they ever felt like doing such a thing. I personally know nothing of the comics so I'd have to clue what to expect if such a thing ever came about. I guess it's about them being older? I don't know but I can't wait to see them now that they're older. Wahahahah heeeeee. biggrin

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
They wont animate the comics, This much we know for the time being. However they are within continuity of the show and its plotlines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff