Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Millionaire

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Makorrasmilin.
They can just be the Fantastic Foursome.

So shippers? You can stop fighting about who gets who now. XD

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
GENIUS.

But you forgot Tenzin and Mako's scarf. you can't leave them out gonk

Timid Millionaire

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Deep South
GENIUS.

But you forgot Tenzin and Mako's scarf. you can't leave them out gonk

Oh, silly me! How could I forget?
Tenzin films them (he's got to make Yuons somehow right? Mako's fangirls will buy the tapes!) and Korra used the scarf to tie Mako to the bed. XD

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
YES. The solution to all shipping wars. SHIP'EM ALL.

Also, in the words of the shipper-bunny:

"No one likes your ship? SHIP THEM HARDER!"

Lover

I don't know, Asami doesn't look like she can handle the intensity of what the other three might be doing in bed... I mean she'd probably break in half, what with all the earthquakes and heat and avatar stuff wink

Timid Millionaire

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Sorelliena
I don't know, Asami doesn't look like she can handle the intensity of what the other three might be doing in bed... I mean she'd probably break in half, what with all the earthquakes and heat and avatar stuff wink

True ... I hope she's tougher than she looks. o:

But she is modeled after (FMA's) Lust, so that has to count for something when it comes to what she's capable of in bed~ (;

Fatcat

Let's just throw everyone together. Ship 'em all.
It's a lot of work, but I think it can be done. emotion_donotwant

Timid Millionaire

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Makorra
Let's just throw everyone together. Ship 'em all.
It's a lot of work, but I think it can be done. emotion_donotwant

IT WILL BE DONE.
AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS.

Lover

Our Sextape
Sorelliena

But she is modeled after (FMA's) Lust, so that has to count for something when it comes to what she's capable of in bed~ (;

Is she actually? I mean, I noticed they looked similar right away but downright MODELED after her?

Timid Millionaire

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Sorelliena
Our Sextape
Sorelliena

Is she actually? I mean, I noticed they looked similar right away but downright MODELED after her?

That's what I've had many people telling me - and there is a comment about it on her Avatar wiki page. o:

Even if she isn't truly modeled after her, their appearances are, in my humble opinion, close enough to count it as such.

Premium Gaian

Our Sextape
Sorelliena
Our Sextape
Sorelliena

That's what I've had many people telling me - and there is a comment about it on her Avatar wiki page. o:

Even if she isn't truly modeled after her, their appearances are, in my humble opinion, close enough to count it as such.

I don't see a resemblance that much..Especially because Asami is WAY hotter than Lust..Maybe it;s the makeupp..She's actually pulling off eye-shadow without it looking trashy lol
Amon should totally be included in this

Timid Millionaire

13,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Tara Flavor
Amon should totally be included in this

Yes, yes indeed.
I like this idea a lot. c:<

Quick Reply

Submit