Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Since the past Earth Kingdom avatar was a female named Kyoshi. I think the next Earth Kingdom avatar should be a fun loving guy in the late 20th century. you know kinda like Bolin
Nahhh I think a tough earth bender like Toph would be way cooler though. smile heart

Demonic Sex Symbol

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm thinking a nice guy with a soft side. Opposite of Korra.

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
I'm definitely looking forward to an Earthbending, Male Avatar. Two Female Earthbending Avatars in a row would be too much. Keep it real, Avatar Cycle...

But I'm BEYOND EXCITED for an Earthbending Avatar. <3
is there even going to be a third series .__.

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
                are there plans for a third series? O: i doubt so, but...
                lighthearted, easygoing personality already done by Aang.
                tough badass would be Korra.
                i'm thinking along the lines of "nice guy" like Balmaur. idk

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

I think a super nice and dependable guy that puts up a front of being a coward
        would be awesome.

Like Vash from Trigun. I haven't seen his character resonate into any other
        as of this day, it would be cool.

Dapper Capitalist

I actually have a head cannon for the earthbending avatar after Korra.
He's very insecure and unsure of himself (in contrast to the overconfidence Korra had at the beginning of LoK). He doesn't find out he's the avatar until after the theoretical series starts and He's like 17, in fact nobody knew he was the avatar and they had still been searching to this point (in contrast to both Korra and Aang, who were identified when they were kids). And his lack of confidence makes him appear to be a subpar bender at first, especially for earthbending, which eventhough it's his original element, he struggles with it because he lacks the proper discipline of an earthbender.

Doku Kinoko's Waifu

Star-Crossed Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
CreativeButLazy
I actually have a head cannon for the earthbending avatar after Korra.
He's very insecure and unsure of himself (in contrast to the overconfidence Korra had at the beginning of LoK). He doesn't find out he's the avatar until after the theoretical series starts and He's like 17, in fact nobody knew he was the avatar and they had still been searching to this point (in contrast to both Korra and Aang, who were identified when they were kids). And his lack of confidence makes him appear to be a subpar bender at first, especially for earthbending, which eventhough it's his original element, he struggles with it because he lacks the proper discipline of an earthbender.
Can he also have issues with not knowing his own strength and that's what makes him insecure? Because that would make him all the cuter to me

Fashionable Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Marathon 300
I would rather have 4th Book for Legend of Korra than have 3rd series right now, although i guess it would depend on how Change ends. Still I can't believe you guys are already talking about a new series when Korra Season 3 just started. With 4 Seasons Korra will still only have approximately 52 episodes, while Last Airbender had 61 total.

Dapper Capitalist

WaterMew
I would rather have 4th Book for Legend of Korra than have 3rd series right now, although i guess it would depend on how Change ends. Still I can't believe you guys are already talking about a new series when Korra Season 3 just started. With 4 Seasons Korra will still only have approximately 52 episodes, while Last Airbender had 61 total.

I'm pretty sure Korra's already getting a book 4
Eh, I was speculating about another avatar after Korra way back during book 1.

Manly Lunatic

I think he should be an emo b***h.

If they do... yah know, make more series after Korra, they should do like, 1-2 episodes of different Avatars, and just like have a 20 episode season of about 10-12 Avatars (not really one after the other, but over thousands of years) after Korra until they get to a futuristic world and it's the next Harmonic Convergence. And it's a FIRE Avatar, (like, some weird mirror image of Wan) and like, he is very odd, and believes that he should be the embodiment of both good and evil, and willingly absorbs Vaatu as well, while Raava is still inside, and somehow keeps them balanced in the Avatar State, and then touches the portal to cause them to be fused together foreverz. Then from that point on, the Avatar could be reborn as either good, or evil. It would be random, it would be like good, good, good, evil, good, evil evil good, evil evil evil evil, good good, evil...etc.

Would be nuts if that was possible.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

If we do get to the Earth Avatar, then I would like to see an avatar who really sucks at waterbending and spends a lot of time overcoming it, like Aang and Korra did. Air, Fire, and Earth have already had their difficulties displayed.

People are speculating that the avatar cycle isn't going to continue... There's not really a point to having an avatar when the spirit and physical worlds aren't separate. The age of the Avatar began when the worlds split, so naturally wouldn't it end when the worlds come together again?

Conservative Prophet

5,500 Points
    • Timid 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    Lotus Root Soup
    People are speculating that the avatar cycle isn't going to continue... There's not really a point to having an avatar when the spirit and physical worlds aren't separate. The age of the Avatar began when the worlds split, so naturally wouldn't it end when the worlds come together again?

I'm also curious about this. If Korra and Raava are truly separated, then there can be no further reincarnation of the Avatar, as their bound souls were what caused the cycle to continue.. Right?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff