Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have quiz questions! First one to answer all of them right wins.

Two answers per post.

Especially important note: Google is not always correct. emotion_c8 Seemingly reliable sources can be inaccurate.

Here we go!

1. What is Katara and Sokka's mother's name? MUST BE SPELLED AS IT IS ON AVATAR EXTRAS.

2. A few days before Sozin's Comet, Aang and the crew attend a play called The Boy in the Iceberg. Describe to me how Toph's character was interpreted in the play.

3. What happened to Zuko's mother?

4. Which two people save Sokka's father and Suki from the Boiling Rock?

5. Who is the warden's daughter? (The warden from the Boiling Rock)

6. What happens to Sokka's girlfriend from the Northern Water Tribe?

7. How is Admiral Zhao "killed"?

8. Who is Monk Gyasto, and how did he die?

9. Where does Aang meet Momo?

10. What was King Bumi/Boomy's relationship with Aang?

Dangerous Lunatic

1. What is Katara and Sokka's mother's name? MUST BE SPELLED AS IT IS ON AVATAR EXTRAS.

Kya

2. A few days before Sozin's Comet, Aang and the crew attend a play called The Boy in the Iceberg. Describe to me how Toph's character was interpreted in the play.

A tall, heavily muscled man was cast to play Toph. Instead of stomping to 'see,' he simply yelled in everyone's faces. Toph was pleased.

Dangerous Lunatic

3. What happened to Zuko's mother?

We don't know yet - a graphic novel will be released this upcoming september detailing exactly what happened. All we know is that she suspiciously vanished while Zuko and Azula were children the same night that Fire Lord Azulon was killed died.

4. Which two people save Sokka's father and Suki from the Boiling Rock?

Zuko and Sokka.
Azula the Phoenix Queen

Kya BWEEEEP.

A tall, heavily muscled man was cast to play Toph. Instead of stomping to 'see,' he simply yelled in everyone's faces. Toph was pleased.

Dangerous Lunatic

x__P a p e r S k i e s
Azula the Phoenix Queen

Kya BWEEEEP.

Fine - Kaya. It's spelled Kya everywhere else.
Azula the Phoenix Queen

I did quite specifically request it be spelled as it is on Avatar Extras. emotion_awesome

Dangerous Lunatic

The warden doesn't have a daughter. His niece is Mai, and his nephew is Tom-Tom

She gives back the life that was given to her by the moon spirit - in turn becoming the moon.
Azula the Phoenix Queen
The warden doesn't have a daughter. His niece is Mai, and his nephew is Tom-Tom

GIGANTIC APPLAUSE I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD GET THAT. rofl

She gives back the life that was given to her by the moon spirit - in turn becoming the moon.

Dangerous Lunatic

7. How is Admiral Zhao "killed"?
On his way back to the Spirit Oasis, the ocean spirit grabs Zhao and pulls him underwater - killing him in retribution for killing the moon spirit.

8. Who is Monk Gyasto, and how did he die?

Monk Gyatso was Aang's friend and mentor (also friend of Aang's previous incarnation - Roku.) He was killed in the Fire Nation genocide of the Air Nomads in their search for the Avatar.

Dangerous Lunatic

The southern Air Temple

King Bumi was Aang's close friend when the two of them were children.

Dangerous Lunatic

x__P a p e r S k i e s
Azula the Phoenix Queen

I did quite specifically request it be spelled as it is on Avatar Extras. emotion_awesome

I wasn't expecting the Avatar extras to have a typo. emotion_awesome
Azula the Phoenix Queen
x__P a p e r S k i e s
Azula the Phoenix Queen

It's spelled Kaya on Avatar Extras. .___. I'm not really sure where Kya came from.
Azula the Phoenix Queen

The southern Air Temple

King Bumi was Aang's close friend when the two of them were children.

CONGRATULATIONS

emotion_kirakira You're a winner!

Dangerous Lunatic

x__P a p e r S k i e s
Azula the Phoenix Queen
x__P a p e r S k i e s
Azula the Phoenix Queen

It's spelled Kaya on Avatar Extras. .___. I'm not really sure where Kya came from.

That's how it's spelled pretty much everywhere else, like in the credits of the one episode where she has spoken lines. It's also how it's spelled in reference to Aang and Katara's daughter. It's also what Katara's name was originally supposed to be - they changed it because it came out so close in proximity to a video game whose main character was named Kya and they didn't want to be accused of copyright issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff