/

Hamatora's Husband

Demonic Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Junior 100
Princess Shabby
I was so confused why was she so depressed at the end and also why did she cry .
I think the season finale was really bad D: ! The fighting part and everything in the beginning and middle was so good but when it got to Korra at the end it was realy stupid. I love legend of Korra but by far the worst ending.
Are they going to have another season ?!
Please tell meh <333333

Yes they are :/ and she gets shot at the end like out of no where like wtf .-.

Hamatora's Husband

Demonic Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Junior 100
Just joking i have no Idea what your talking about <3

Blessed Prophet

-I-_Sinful_-I-
Just joking i have no Idea what your talking about <3

LOOL WOOOOW ;ooo xD <3

Blessed Prophet

Help meeh i wanna know D:

Blessed Prophet

Help meeh i wanna know D:

Blessed Prophet

Hilarious Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Because ever since Korra was a little girl she is the Avatar and that the balance of the world relies on her. Her entire life has been built up for that very purpose. And, every single antagonist she has faced in this series has threatened that purpose. Each one has attempted to end her life and the cycle itself and Zaheer came very close. And, now she is there trying to pick herself up from that traumatizing event feeling like the world itself is trying to say that the Avatar is no longer needed. The harmonic convergence has brought the human and spirit world together again, and as Tenzin says he and the airbenders will keep the peace as she recovers. All of this is making her question her very existence and who she really is as a person once you take away everything that makes her the Avatar, and it terrifies her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff