• Elocutionist 200

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
2_twins in a ball
Good luck~ whee

I hope to get a humorous critique from you one day.

Oh god, don't tell him he's funny, he'll never go away!

Distinct Shapeshifter

Good luck~ whee

I hope to get a humorous critique from you one day.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Aularen
Pilotslover
Aularen
Thanks for the critique. What mouth do you think would have worked better for Gothel?

Anything that actually creates an actual expression, a smirk or a sneer rather then something so expressionless.

Well, I did look around, but it seems like Gaia's rather limited on feminine mouths on here that aren't pouty and/or have kind of an "oh mai!" look to them, which wouldn't be right for Gothel at all. whee Since I couldn't find anything better for the mouth I tried giving her more expression through the eyes.

Which is fair enough but I personally think it could have done with something a bit lass ... expressionless slash.
Pilotslover
Aularen
Thanks for the critique. What mouth do you think would have worked better for Gothel?

Anything that actually creates an actual expression, a smirk or a sneer rather then something so expressionless.

Well, I did look around, but it seems like Gaia's rather limited on feminine mouths on here that aren't pouty and/or have kind of an "oh mai!" look to them, which wouldn't be right for Gothel at all. whee Since I couldn't find anything better for the mouth I tried giving her more expression through the eyes.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Aularen

Skilled Knight

Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora
Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora
Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora
thanks for the critique ...believe me i know link is overdone! I just have a knack for getting them to place whenever i enter them......upgraded from my old entry so thought why not..actually surprised it placed!

LOL. Hi other fellow Sora =D

hello there nice job on it <3

what dont you like about the link entry?

Ok, it might sound ridiculous, but I think he looks too depressed! I'm not so keen on the smooth hair either (I know I'm being too harsh about it, I'm sure people could say things about me too). I think it's a nice change with a different style, but I've seen a lot of red and green Links. I'd like to see the other colours, like blue, purple, someone make toon Link or shadow (all have probably been done, but, still! xD). I really love Link's Zora outfit from Twilight Princess. Maybe that's been done too, but I haven't seen it. I'm fine with people doing avatars of the same character, it just shows how much a character is loved c:

its actually funny that you say that ..ive actually officially now because of the magic armor link had all three outfits from twilight princess place 2 each in arenas ..old then improved
User Image

I like those versions a lot better than the red one! I love the green one. I know it's been done hundreds of times, but it is one of the best I've seen! I like those eyes better. The blue one is quite good too, I like all the details, and the eyes. I never thought of Link as super serious so I find the red one a bit stiff looking. I like the background for that one though, it reminds me so much of the Temple of Time in Skyward Sword, even Hyrule in TP, up on the balconies, unless I got that wrong, I haven't played it in a while. I do think the blue one is my favorite though, just cause, that outfit, details and it's different to me anyway. heart

well i appreciate all your feedback XD thats more than you get back out of most critiques on here :3

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Disney Sora
Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora
Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora
thanks for the critique ...believe me i know link is overdone! I just have a knack for getting them to place whenever i enter them......upgraded from my old entry so thought why not..actually surprised it placed!

Ok, it might sound ridiculous, but I think he looks too depressed! I'm not so keen on the smooth hair either (I know I'm being too harsh about it, I'm sure people could say things about me too). I think it's a nice change with a different style, but I've seen a lot of red and green Links. I'd like to see the other colours, like blue, purple, someone make toon Link or shadow (all have probably been done, but, still! xD). I really love Link's Zora outfit from Twilight Princess. Maybe that's been done too, but I haven't seen it. I'm fine with people doing avatars of the same character, it just shows how much a character is loved c:

its actually funny that you say that ..ive actually officially now because of the magic armor link had all three outfits from twilight princess place 2 each in arenas ..old then improved
User Image

I like those versions a lot better than the red one! I love the green one. I know it's been done hundreds of times, but it is one of the best I've seen! I like those eyes better. The blue one is quite good too, I like all the details, and the eyes. I never thought of Link as super serious so I find the red one a bit stiff looking. I like the background for that one though, it reminds me so much of the Temple of Time in Skyward Sword, even Hyrule in TP, up on the balconies, unless I got that wrong, I haven't played it in a while. I do think the blue one is my favorite though, just cause, that outfit, details and it's different to me anyway. heart

Skilled Knight

Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora
Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora

User Image

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Disney Sora
Alchemist_Lynn
Disney Sora

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff