Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furmen
almost all the top ten now have an 03 item, just as I predicted. this is a popularity/who's got the best stuff contest. Great.
Um...isn't that what this is? I thought the whole point was to look better than everyone else? Which is...a "who's got the best stuff" contest.. rofl
Well, donation items really can make or break an outfit.
If you use them sparingly and/or tastefully, you're good to go, no matter which year they're from (although '03 items are the most desired).
If you pile them on and use them in a cluttered, unmatching fashion (ex. my avatar. xD), you generally won't fo well, no matter what year the items are from.

So,although most of the top ten might have '03 donation items, they've used them tastefully and well.
If you don't like 'em, vote low. Voice your opinion with your vote.
;D
Chickabiddy
If you use them sparingly and/or tastefully, you're good to go, no matter which year they're from (although '03 items are the most desired).
If you pile them on and use them in a cluttered, unmatching fashion (ex. my avatar. xD), you generally won't fo well, no matter what year the items are from.

So,although most of the top ten might have '03 donation items, they've used them tastefully and well.
;D
I love you Katamari! Although you make my thumbs hurt... cry
[Hypnotic]
Chickabiddy

;D
I love you Katamari! Although you make my thumbs hurt... cry
Katamari?
o.o;;

Sparkly Fairy

xD xD Katamari! xD

tis a game where you roll this big ball around and everything like sticks to it xD basically comparing your av to it xD
I do think that the top 5 are good avatars but they all consist of very expensive items. It makes it so those with a lot of money will stay with a lot of money. It may not be a contest of how rich you are but it does look like that. The rich can buy more and put better outfits together!
Secksy Panda
xD xD Katamari! xD

tis a game where you roll this big ball around and everything like sticks to it xD basically comparing your av to it xD
Oh!
I have that game.
xD
Just didn't quite get the comparison.
Now I get it.
*slow*
xP
I only think one of the people from the top ten I've seen is considered popularity based, and that is 'Myspoonistoobig.' Everybody in MPL will vote high for her, she is their captain. Her avatar doesn't match at all! gonk

Sparkly Fairy

Moonlit_Orchid
I only think one of the people from the top ten I've seen is considered popularity based, and that is 'Myspoonistoobig.' Everybody in MPL will vote high for her, she is their captain. Her avatar doesn't match at all! gonk

never heard of them before but I have seen plexi around xD recognized her as soon as I saw her name. But shes looking spiffy as usual xD
The first one I clicked on, that Strawberries n Cream one, doesn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff