Welcome to Gaia! ::

You up for it partner?

Yeeee-haw Let's go! 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 9 ]
Meh Westerns aren't my thing. 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Desirable Glitch

GalavantMan
Ahh! How could I not know about this. Maybe the steampunk western was done to death, but I'm more than pep to add a little cyberpunk to my outlaw design.
I think I'll have a separate group for the cyberpunk style. Just talking about that with Milmil. sweatdrop

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
Its Meark
Well I can see steampunk still being old western style since they did have some steam technology back in that time.

Not exactly, but if the majority doesn't seem too much steampunk, sounds fine to me!

And it seems I'll have to change this avatar, many people don't understand the proposal crying

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Its Meark
GalavantMan
Ahh! How could I not know about this. Maybe the steampunk western was done to death, but I'm more than pep to add a little cyberpunk to my outlaw design.
I think I'll have a separate group for the cyberpunk style. Just talking about that with Milmil. sweatdrop

Cyberpunk doesn't necessarily have to be a time specific reinforced setting, take Trigun for example it usually tends to have that conflicting tone of Steampunk Vs Cyberpunk based on time period vs its blatant western era setting. It really depends on how well you want a Sci-Fi element to reinforce your western setting.

Invisible Player

I can try with a outlaw/card shark type character. It will also be genderbent, but you won't be able to tell. smile

Desirable Glitch

A Redhead Angel
I can try with a outlaw/card shark type character. It will also be genderbent, but you won't be able to tell. smile
Genderbent is fine. xD

Desirable Glitch

Just want to remind everyone to submit this week.

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I'm having issues coming up with a nice desc. D:

Desirable Glitch

Coupler
I'm having issues coming up with a nice desc. D:
Descriptions were never one my strengths. sweatdrop

Toxic Transmutator

I'm not getting any further with my one - it seems to lack something. Any suggestions?

Desirable Glitch

Utopia
I'm not getting any further with my one - it seems to lack something. Any suggestions?
Hmm i'm trying to think of something but I really like it. The background fits with the theme and everything.

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I will get my entry sorted... I've been having some health issues emo but I should be able to get submitted in time!

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Szinriia
I will get my entry sorted... I've been having some health issues emo but I should be able to get submitted in time!
Hope you get better. =(

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Coupler
Szinriia
Hope you get better. =(

Thankyou (:

I will probably make some changes to my entry, like try to come up with a semi-decent description, but I have something submitted at least!

Toxic Transmutator

Whew. Submitted ^^.

Desirable Glitch

just need a couple of items and I'll be done with my entry. Then I have to think of a description. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff