Welcome to Gaia! ::

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

Whats the point of avatar critiquing again? I mean, like, Why?

Thank you. Just curious. :K

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
So you can ask others for help to improve your avatar. And take that bright blue thing off your chest area. It doesn't fit.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Lavish Elder

Because what the hell else do we have to do on this website?

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
The Dark Gentleman

Yeah true, I suppose. Whats the point of giving -6 votes? Curious about that too. Is it because people think I care? Ive been on this site for a while and forums seem to be the best place to get your account frozen or blocked for a bit.

Versatile Seeker

Do you see all those group entries in the past? that probably happened here.

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

The point of critiquing is to help others
better their avatars.

I see it as constructive critisism
so if I get voted down I do not mind
as long as they give a reason on why
I was voted down and I use the advice given
and work on improving my skills.

My advice to those who can not handle
constructive critisism is:

If you can not handle advice given
then do not enter this part of the forums.

If you want to improve your avatar and can take the heat then feel free and visit.

- it's just that simple. ^_^

sorry if I am coming off as a b!tch I am not trying to - I am just stating what I know and what I think.
Jaxent
So you can ask others for help to improve your avatar. And take that bright blue thing off your chest area. It doesn't fit.

That's what the arena's used to be for.. somewhat.. and now it's full of ignorant and hateful pre-pubescent kids with only an occasional nice comment/critique from those who actually know what the hell they are talking about. The arena's are a joke now, why bother? If you want to gain reputation for making an avatar or just want advice, go the the Avatar Talk subforum.

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Power of Alchemy
Jaxent

That's what the arena's used to be for.. somewhat.. and now it's full of ignorant and hateful pre-pubescent kids with only an occasional nice comment/critique from those who actually know what the hell they are talking about. The arena's are a joke now, why bother? If you want to gain reputation for making an avatar or just want advice, go the the Avatar Talk subforum.
That's not even close to what the arena's are for... Not sure why you would waste your gold in the arenas to do something that you can do for free in this forum here, which is it's main purpose. the arenas are for the final submission of what you should think to be your finished product. And i don't think you will gain much of a reputation here considering it's pretty dead nowadays. It's a shame.
3nodding xd
The Dark Gentleman
Where do I sign up for Featured Avatar???? I need a link plz Im tarded

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces