Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Iegend of ZeIda
i mean from what i saw the avatar was perfect the thing is that there was no background? and all the avatars that placed had a background?

but yah I know the down voting has gotten worse. people who stay up take advantage of the fact the others go to sleep
Its more subtle than that. Its more like people can already predict the winners because they know how arenas works (I am somewhat good at it now after many weeks). At least who places....because of how they are...I've noticed they don't seemed to be affected by down votes at all.

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xxunforgivenmoonxx
Thank you!~ heart

I think next week im putting in my love is war Gumi...

Skilled Knight

IVIiku
The Iegend of ZeIda
i mean from what i saw the avatar was perfect the thing is that there was no background? and all the avatars that placed had a background?

but yah I know the down voting has gotten worse. people who stay up take advantage of the fact the others go to sleep
Its more subtle than that. Its more like people can already predict the winners because they know how arenas works (I am somewhat good at it now after many weeks). At least who places....because of how they are...I've noticed they don't seemed to be affected by down votes at all.

eh I can usually do that see who will win. can we see a preview of your entrance for next week?

I actually have found that less advertising has helped me.

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Iegend of ZeIda

I posted a lot in CB last week got to a 4.17 and in less than 2 hours fell to 3.91

279votes and ended in 311votes....so basically all of my last votes were down votes.

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
IVIiku
The Iegend of ZeIda

I posted a lot in CB last week got to a 4.17 and in less than 2 hours fell to 3.91

279votes and ended in 311votes....so basically all of my last votes were down votes.
wow this down voting is so lame and it mostly done by people who enter in arena group up along their mule accounts. Then down vote otherswhile voting tthemselve up. *Note im just speculating.*

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xxunforgivenmoonxx
IVIiku
The Iegend of ZeIda

wow this down voting is so lame and it mostly done by people who enter in arena group up along their mule accounts. Then down vote otherswhile voting tthemselve up. *Note im just speculating.*
Many of us people can already see the truth. Me and a few other see it as well....

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
IVIiku
xxunforgivenmoonxx
IVIiku
The Iegend of ZeIda

Many of us people can already see the truth. Me and a few other see it as well....
yea and if we speak out against this whole thing they try to make look like the bad guys

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Pilotslover
xxunforgivenmoonxx
Yup watch this week its going to be te same peiple who wins.

You're looking a bit bitter there ...

There are a lot of winners in the originals this week who I've never seen before.

Who said i was bitter.....hmmmm..... oh right people like you. I just said a statement you took it the wrong way and now it make it seem like im bitter. Either way i voice my opinions just like everyone else does. So calling someone bitter is rude

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
xxunforgivenmoonxx
Pilotslover
xxunforgivenmoonxx

There are a lot of winners in the originals this week who I've never seen before.

Who said i was bitter.....hmmmm..... oh right people like you. I just said a statement you took it the wrong way and now it make it seem like im bitter. Either way i voice my opinions just like everyone else does. So calling someone bitter is rude

rofl

The fact that you keep banging on about the same thing in every thread here doesn't look bitter, at all.

Skilled Knight

IVIiku
The Iegend of ZeIda

well i mean the way averages go with most people giving 4 or 5 . its easier to drop than it is to rise. so you may have only got a few down votes if it makes you feel better rather than a lot of them

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Pilotslover
xxunforgivenmoonxx
Pilotslover
xxunforgivenmoonxx

rofl

The fact that you keep banging on about the same thing in every thread here doesn't look bitter, at all.

oh so the I'm the only one that is complain about the down voting in the arena and the arenas need new rules/ revamped. Cause there are not other threads like that at all.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
xxunforgivenmoonxx

oh so the I'm the only one that is complain about the down voting in the arena and the arenas need new rules/ revamped. Cause there are not other threads like that at all.

Down voting has nothing to do with the same people winning consistently. neutral

We ALL know that down voting exists but unless you have proof that people in groups are down voting then you really shouldn't act like the two are linked because from what I've seen over the years, they're not.

Blessed Survivor

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Pilotslover
xxunforgivenmoonxx

Down voting has nothing to do with the same people winning consistently. neutral

We ALL know that down voting exists but unless you have proof that people in groups are down voting then you really shouldn't act like the two are linked because from what I've seen over the years, they're not.

TBH here I'm only addressing the main issue of others being down voting and other "appears" not to be. But other stuff I state my opinions and move back on topic. If people like to address my opinions and ignore the main topic of the thread then that's on them. But if other continuously point out my posts that is not on the topic but rather opinion then it make them look like they want to start a flame war or just being petty. Either way I just stay on topic. If you have a problems with that I respect your opinions and you could go ahead and speak I'm not stopping you but I will defend myself.

Skilled Knight

xxunforgivenmoonxx
Pilotslover
xxunforgivenmoonxx

TBH here I'm only addressing the main issue of others being down voting and other "appears" not to be. But other stuff I state my opinions and move back on topic. If people like to address my opinions and ignore the main topic of the thread then that's on them. But if other continuously point out my posts that is not on the topic but rather opinion then it make them look like they want to start a flame war or just being petty. Either way I just stay on topic. If you have a problems with that I respect your opinions and you could go ahead and speak I'm not stopping you but I will defend myself.

maybe you can elaborate for me on how one appears to be down voted and another appears to not have been. from what I can see each week is that the difference from 1st place -10th place is roughly .20 back when avatars use to get up to a score of about 4.7 in 1st place and 4.2 in 10th place. thats a difference of .5 . the voting is definitely harder but it makes the down voting seem worse but in actuality the down voting is the same people are just being more strict?

what a lot of people seem to do is to save their votes till the end so that they can catch people when they think they are going to place

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff