Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you happy with the arena and it's voters/ratings?

No 0.48214285714286 48.2% [ 27 ]
Yes 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
I'm okay with it but it could be better 0.44642857142857 44.6% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Sparkly Strawberry

Lapsis Stella
Yeah, it's hard to get decent votes these days. This is the first time in a few weeks that the winners have been okay. But people get their friends to down vote the competition and up vote themselves. It's part of what is going on.

Which sucks for the people who put in amazing avatars and is totally unfair.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Uleaux
Lapsis Stella
Yeah, it's hard to get decent votes these days. This is the first time in a few weeks that the winners have been okay. But people get their friends to down vote the competition and up vote themselves. It's part of what is going on.

Yeah, I can't tell you how many amazing entries I've come across that just don't make it. And it's like really? >> And people always find little things to nitpick about.

Sparkly Strawberry

Lapsis Stella
Uleaux
Lapsis Stella

Yeah, I can't tell you how many amazing entries I've come across that just don't make it. And it's like really? >> And people always find little things to nitpick about.

I'm all about giving my opinion if something doesn't feel right, but it doesn't make me vote a lower score. If the avi is a 4 to me, its a four, if its a five, its a five. Just because one thing seems off doesn't mean it's a 1..

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Uleaux
Lapsis Stella
Uleaux
Lapsis Stella

I'm all about giving my opinion if something doesn't feel right, but it doesn't make me vote a lower score. If the avi is a 4 to me, its a four, if its a five, its a five. Just because one thing seems off doesn't mean it's a 1..

Same here, just cause of one little detail or even that hideous goo, doesn't mean the avatar gets a five.

Fashionable Vampire

One thing I noticed is this:

Got expensive contacts, wigs, etc? High vote.
Lots of friends? High vote.

Basically, it's lot of friends and lots of expensive as ******** stuff on that gets a placer.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
jaIouse
Yeah, the arena has definitely changed for the worse. I've heard of people that just 1 everyone because they're bored. neutral
i may be a different case but ...

i don't 1 everyone because i'm bored.
i 1 every absolutely crappy entry because i'm bored and i want the good entries to have a better lead.
Cecilia Davidson
jaIouse
Yeah, the arena has definitely changed for the worse. I've heard of people that just 1 everyone because they're bored. neutral
i may be a different case but ...

i don't 1 everyone because i'm bored.
i 1 every absolutely crappy entry because i'm bored and i want the good entries to have a better lead.
The people I'm talking about 1 the good entries to though.
But yeah, if I see a really crappy avi after voting for a good one I 1/2 it.

Sparkly Strawberry

Well, I'm gonna give the arena another go, next week, my favorite avi's going up

Sparkly Strawberry

Sifen Yamishi
One thing I noticed is this:

Got expensive contacts, wigs, etc? High vote.
Lots of friends? High vote.

Basically, it's lot of friends and lots of expensive as ******** stuff on that gets a placer.

Oh I know..I missed simpler days where if it looked good it got good rates, not crazy expensive items getting you rates or lots of friends. I know a couple of people who have amazing avi's and they seem to like mine but I'm not actually friends with most people in the arena nor do I get friends to go voting.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Remove the link, you're not allowed to do that here.

The fact is, the arenas are nothing more then a popularity contest, hence moronic avatars from Chatterbox regs placing.

Sparkly Strawberry

Pilotslover

The fact is, the arenas are nothing more then a popularity contest, hence moronic avatars from Chatterbox regs placing.

Oh, sorry, I forgot, I wasn't asking for votes, I just wasn't thinking >_<
I know, I see those threads all the times on CB, it's dumb.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Uleaux
Pilotslover

If Gaia removed the direct link stuff then it would probably stop happening as much.

Sparkly Strawberry

Pilotslover
Uleaux
Pilotslover

If Gaia removed the direct link stuff then it would probably stop happening as much.

Agreed.
Also just noticed your avi's ears move emotion_dowant

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Uleaux

Agreed.
Also just noticed your avi's ears move emotion_dowant

Hehe.

Yes they do, it's kind of a subtle animation.

Questionable Hero

11,000 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm done with the Arena.
And also pretty much with this community.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff