Welcome to Gaia! ::

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chinami chann

I don't think they were aware so it's not their fault. 3nodding
It's like a lot of the mint avis look similar until you've examined them further.

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
moonlite dreamer
Chinami chann

I don't think they were aware so it's not their fault. 3nodding
It's like a lot of the mint avis look similar until you've examined them further.

I had an idea for a mint cream avi but I was missing the merina doll so I stopped trying to make it sweatdrop

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

moonlite dreamer
V l S U

visuuuuuuuuuuu *huggles*
even if completely different items are used?

Lapsis Stella

Another part of it was that we both had pastel color schemes, but different shades of colors.

Uh yeah no. It doesn't matter if you're both using pastels, that's still not copying. :/

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chinami chann

holy fudgebiscuits that inflation emotion_facepalm

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Lapsis Stella

emotion_hug
ty lappy whee

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
moonlite dreamer
Chinami chann

holy fudgebiscuits that inflation emotion_facepalm

Yes it basically told me, stop right there Chinami! you have no right to play with Mint colors and Creams emo

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chinami chann

anything from my invo you can use as substitute?

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
moonlite dreamer
Chinami chann

anything from my invo you can use as substitute?

Thank you so much for the offer Moon chan but I already moved on sweatdrop

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Chinami chann

ah I see. my invo is still open to you though 3nodding

Toxic Transmutator

moonlite dreamer

I was recently accused of copying, but when I checked out the entry it turned out we only shared a similar bg item and lips. so I was just wondering whether everyone else had the same definition for copying.

So, you didn't even see the other avatar before? Well, then it's not copying at all ^^.
And even if you saw, background and lips doesn't sound like copying, like, at all.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Well aside from the blatant copy pasta I have to say if for relatively popular or overdone cosplays, if you enter a completely new element or layering into the fray, and the person who enters immediately afterward blatantly used every particular or notable attribute that makes said previous cosplay... unique. I considered that as a form of copying. Some entries require so little seeing repetition is a given, however if the specific cosplay trait was blatantly took from the previous entry and no further enhancements or modifications are made to it, for the most part it feels like a dime store ripoff and it leaves a sour taste in one's mouth.

User Image

Phantom

GalavantMan
User Image
Well aside from the blatant copy pasta I have to say if for relatively popular or overdone cosplays, if you enter a completely new element or layering into the fray, and the person who enters immediately afterward blatantly used every particular or notable attribute that makes said previous cosplay... unique. I considered that as a form of copying. Some entries require so little seeing repetition is a given, however if the specific cosplay trait was blatantly took from the previous entry and no further enhancements or modifications are made to it, for the most part it feels like a dime store ripoff and it leaves a sour taste in one's mouth.

User Image
Pretty much this.

I had this happen to me before so I keep my equipped list hidden despite people bitching "WHY U HIDE YO s**t RAAAAAGHHH".

It saves a LOT of hassle and makes it so that it's more difficult for people to try and copy your layering techniques.
💋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces