Yeah, it's rough. D:

Love your sig. ^-^ -snuggles the ponies-

Distinct Elder

Kuyusi
Vivid Fizz
And I'll need it. This is already proving to be difficult XD

Yeah, it's rough. D:

Oh, thank you! I thought the idea was really cute.

Witty Nymph

Vivid Fizz
Kuyusi
Vivid Fizz
And I'll need it. This is already proving to be difficult XD

Yeah, it's rough. D:

Oh, thank you! I thought the idea was really cute.

I love the new ponies...everything about them is just brilliant. I love the good messages that the shows project, and the new designs are just spectacular!

Also, good luck with your faerie, I can't wait to see what you come up with! whee

Distinct Elder

Kuyusi
I agree. The new show is wonderful! And this is what I've got to far. Its slow goings but I am really enjoying the way this is coming together so far. Difficult but fun.

Witty Nymph

Vivid Fizz
Kuyusi
I agree. The new show is wonderful! And this is what I've got to far. Its slow goings but I am really enjoying the way this is coming together so far. Difficult but fun.

I'm loving the makeup with those legs. <3 It's very "fae". Any idea which wings you're going to use?

Distinct Elder

Kuyusi
Vivid Fizz
Kuyusi

I'm loving the makeup with those legs. <3 It's very "fae". Any idea which wings you're going to use?
Now that I am unsure of. I'll look around to see what fits best.

Witty Nymph

Vivid Fizz
Kuyusi
Vivid Fizz
Kuyusi

Now that I am unsure of. I'll look around to see what fits best.

OMG with that head-piece, I'd definitely say some orange wings would be gorgeous. There are a few of the big ones that might look good; the animated astra w/e ones... ninja

Distinct Elder

Kuyusi
Like this?

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Vivid Fizz
Kuyusi
Like this?

I think it looks fabulous emotion_kirakira

Distinct Elder

Denham
Vivid Fizz
Kuyusi
Like this?

Thank you so much ^.^

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Vivid Fizz
Denham
Vivid Fizz
Kuyusi
Like this?

Thank you so much ^.^

Of course! She looks elegant but powerful~

Distinct Elder

Denham
I thought that would be a good thing to combine in a Fae guard. Fae are supposed to be fair folk, so I always imagine them to be beautiful and very magical at the same time. I had to add in toughness though, which is something I normally don't do.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Vivid Fizz
Denham
I thought that would be a good thing to combine in a Fae guard. Fae are supposed to be fair folk, so I always imagine them to be beautiful and very magical at the same time. I had to add in toughness though, which is something I normally don't do.

Yeah when I think of fae I think beauty but also really natural, but being royal calls for a definitive elegance I think you pulled off...and that's really hard to do while looking tough so kudos for stepping out of your comfort zone!

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Good luck to you all~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers