Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Sifen Yamishi
The yellow text is really off-putting, so can you at least try to make a different color instead in its place?

And maybe spiff up the thread with some imagery?

Interesting thread so far.

Can't wait to see more.

I'm afraid I suck as far as choosing imagery and placing it in the thread. It wasn't something I had considered.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Naramaru
Thank you for the pick whee

It's no problem! heart

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I mean the winner
Interesting thread!

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
I mean the winner

Oh okay. The only thing that bothered me was the face, it could have been done better. And now that I look at again, the horns on the head, at least I hope they're horns, they bother me as well. It shouldn't have placed as high as it did, but I believe it still should have placed.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Funklepuss
Interesting thread!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*Stalks thread*

I don't know if it is just me but the Raphael lacked quite a bit of details...and some things that were included didn't match the ref image at all...it wasn't bad but it just wasn't spot on to me.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
*Stalks thread*

I don't know if it is just me but the Raphael lacked quite a bit of details...and some things that were included didn't match the ref image at all...it wasn't bad but it just wasn't spot on to me.

I've been meaning go back and change my critique cause I went back to it earlier today....and realized that were a lot of things wrong with it.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lunae Astris
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
*Stalks thread*

I've been meaning go back and change my critique cause I went back to it earlier today....and realized that were a lot of things wrong with it.

xp His raphael looks more like the cartoon version methinks...

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Lunae Astris
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
*Stalks thread*

xp His raphael looks more like the cartoon version methinks...

Yeah the eyes were really off to me. They bothered me a lot. And people think that should have placed first. rolleyes

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
most likely due to the fact that a TMNT character hasn't placed in a while...people forget so easily...
I would like to see someone attempt Master or some of the villains for a change.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
most likely due to the fact that a TMNT character hasn't placed in a while...people forget so easily...
I would like to see someone attempt Master or some of the villains for a change.

Ah yeah it has been awhile hasn't it? Yeah it'd be nice to see some of the villains.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lunae Astris
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Ah yeah it has been awhile hasn't it? Yeah it'd be nice to see some of the villains.

Yes it would...

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Lunae Astris
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Yes it would...

I attempted a Sailor Moon disguise awhile back. It didn't do so well, but I would like to people cosplay secondary characters. Or at least do something different that makes something stand out. There's an amazing entry this week of an overdone one, and the person is getting flak about it. :/

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I personally would love to see some Uncharted cosplays, especially Sully.

Love me some Sully.

I'm starting to think I have serious old man crush issues ... first Gus Sinclair and now Sully sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff