Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
vee jumped
Hey thanks for the pick last week!
And nice critiques for last week too. xD I agreed with just about everything you said. lol

I wish you had placed so hard. But hopefully you will have something that will place. You have a lot of potential.
xPocky Killerx

Did you try masquerade for her lips? Kida's lips are very prominent and you really need masquerade. Is there any way to make her eyes a little more blue?

Yeah, I have masquerade. But they make her look like she's smiling. I don't know what else to use.

And no, there's no way to alter the eye color. It is what it is.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Lurid Lady
xPocky Killerx

Did you try masquerade for her lips? Kida's lips are very prominent and you really need masquerade. Is there any way to make her eyes a little more blue?

Yeah, I have masquerade. But they make her look like she's smiling. I don't know what else to use.

And no, there's no way to alter the eye color. It is what it is.

M'kay I figured that on the eyes and that's a shame on the lips...Darn...and the Sundae Sweets ones are too pink and the other Sweets is too brown...hmmmm...if I think of anything I'll let you know.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xPocky Killerx
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson

If you get on chat, hit me up.
I am t the gym. Will be a while

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
xPocky Killerx
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson

If you get on chat, hit me up.
I am t the gym. Will be a while

M'kay I should be here.

Alien Invader

xPocky Killerx
vee jumped
And nice critiques for last week too. xD I agreed with just about everything you said. lol

I wish you had placed so hard. But hopefully you will have something that will place. You have a lot of potential.

I got bumped out of the 10 spot last minute. I'm honestly surprised I did so well considering that it was sort of an odd avatar. I hope that I have potential considering I've been an ATer for 8 years on and off. rofl I just don't enter the arena much. It frustrates me. emotion_donotwant

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
vee jumped
xPocky Killerx
vee jumped

I got bumped out of the 10 spot last minute. I'm honestly surprised I did so well considering that it was sort of an odd avatar. I hope that I have potential considering I've been an ATer for 8 years on and off. rofl I just don't enter the arena much. It frustrates me. emotion_donotwant

Awww, so a victim of down voting. That's sad! lol! I just recently came back from an hiatus so I never know who still is around and what not. lD I wish I would enter more too.

Alien Invader

xPocky Killerx
vee jumped
xPocky Killerx
vee jumped

Awww, so a victim of down voting. That's sad! lol! I just recently came back from an hiatus so I never know who still is around and what not. lD I wish I would enter more too.

I started kinda low, but my score rose and then fell! Actually had the same average score as the 10 spot but it must go by who had more votes, I figure.
I usually enter as sort of as...experiment? I like seeing what receives high rates in AT compared to what the masses will rate high. I'm slowly learning the trends of the arena for what people like collectively. 3nodding

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
vee jumped

I started kinda low, but my score rose and then fell! Actually had the same average score as the 10 spot but it must go by who had more votes, I figure.
I usually enter as sort of as...experiment? I like seeing what receives high rates in AT compared to what the masses will rate high. I'm slowly learning the trends of the arena for what people like collectively. 3nodding

I wish I could do a colorful clutter avatar. But I fail so hard. Yeah the voters are finicky in both arenas. It frustrates me so much.

Alien Invader

xPocky Killerx
vee jumped

I wish I could do a colorful clutter avatar. But I fail so hard. Yeah the voters are finicky in both arenas. It frustrates me so much.

It just takes practice. And lots of detail items. 3nodding I'm sure you could do it. ^_^
The cosplay arena scares THE CRAP OUT OF ME. But I'm not big on cosplays myself. Original is like...there's so much room for finickyness? It all boils down to personal biases which can vary like whoa.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
vee jumped
xPocky Killerx
vee jumped

It just takes practice. And lots of detail items. 3nodding I'm sure you could do it. ^_^
The cosplay arena scares THE CRAP OUT OF ME. But I'm not big on cosplays myself. Original is like...there's so much room for finickyness? It all boils down to personal biases which can vary like whoa.

I've been trying forever...it'll never happen. lD

I enjoy the cosplay arena too much. Yeah there is, and personal biases and voting against someone because you don't like them is lame. >.<

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I agree with you 100% on 1st place in the cosplay arenas... like what!?

Conservative Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
einstein97
Rate me? My Avi

Isn't this illegal?

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Lady_Eldae
einstein97
Rate me? My Avi

Isn't this illegal?

It is, I just reported him and said in the comment that he was doing it all over the AA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff