Supportive Member

13,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Disegno
IIDarknessChosenII
Disegno
This is a really fun idea. I may decide to do my home state (Minnesota) or my current state (Michigan) sometime soon

That would be cool to see! I was amazed how much attention this group got actually ^^

The humor in the entries were just awesome smile
My two would be more dificult to make interesting/humorous though haha

Let me know when you do decide to enter ^^ I would be happy to vote for you! I usually don't vote in the original arenas xD;;;
IIDarknessChosenII
Disegno
IIDarknessChosenII
Disegno
This is a really fun idea. I may decide to do my home state (Minnesota) or my current state (Michigan) sometime soon

That would be cool to see! I was amazed how much attention this group got actually ^^

Let me know when you do decide to enter ^^ I would be happy to vote for you! I usually don't vote in the original arenas xD;;;

Will do smile

More of a cosplay arena person?
I never go in there, just because I never know what any of the cosplays are haha

Supportive Member

13,400 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Disegno
IIDarknessChosenII
Disegno
IIDarknessChosenII
Disegno

Will do smile

More of a cosplay arena person?
I never go in there, just because I never know what any of the cosplays are haha

Yes I am xD;;;

yeah same here x.x If they don't have a ref, I don't vote. Having a ref is a must in the cosplay arenas... it's an unwritten rule to voters made up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff