Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've seen some avatars with like maybe 3 items out of a set and nothing more..

They should have just used there gold to buy some nicer items.

Discuss.

People who really shouldn't have bothered entering..

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ya, but just think, if you sell your rich items, and then buy alot of items, then it just gets too cluttered.. Ya know? lol but yea I have seen some with just shoes.. it is pathetic..
Very much agreed. I realize it's a new Gaia toy, but I sorta figured that people would at least have somewhat of a full outfit before they entered. I've seen some avies only half dressed with two items. I sorta belive that everyone should at least enter once just to see how it is and what not... but I also believe they should have a little bit to go on... ^^;
I just entered for fun, I have the gold to spare.

But atleast I have a full avatar.
I agree...

some of these people who entered are really idiotic

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
It is rather silly, yes. But hey, let them blow their gold on this. It's supposed to be another gold sink, anyways, from what I've understood. It's doing its job admirably.

zbrahh's Partner In Crime

Coloring Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. If I see another jack 05 set I will scream...U.U User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja thread lurker ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
for all the stupid avvie's I'm putting:

"you just wasted 1000 gold"

as a comment....

hopefully its a wake up call...

so they dont enter next week
I have to agree when somebody has a Jack Uniform Pants or the like and that's all I would call it a waste. But then I wouldn't recomend people enter until they have gone to AT and gotten a reliable 7/10 outfit.

Interesting Citizen

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
everyone just wanted to try it out, thats all... next time may be better.
<_< Somebody entered wearing just the 70s white pants. That, is priceless.

IRL Mecha

35,450 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Monster Hunter 100
.+[Incognito]+.
for all the stupid avvie's I'm putting:

"you just wasted 1000 gold"

as a comment....

hopefully its a wake up call...

so they dont enter next week

Harsh, but hopefully effective. I understand that some people want to enter just for the fun of it, but when they enter with nothing but a pair of shoes or half theJack 2k5 set, I wonder why they wasted their money rather than actually using it to put together a whole outfit. If you're going to enter, AT LEAST have a complete outfit, no matter how hideous it is. But I really don't want to see avatars with 30 items just piled on, either.

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
I'm thinking maybe since it's a new feature a lot of people just wanted to submit themselves to try it out. Hopefully they'll think twice in the future when they realize the competition.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

gonk The fun of competition?
I just entered to get rid of some gold. xP

I do agree that people should at least have a semi-full outfit before entering though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff