Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
If I submit a new, completely different avatar right now, will it affect the one that's currently in the contest? neutral I just want to make sure before I submit one and lose my current entry.

Tasty Target

If you saved an avatar as an entry, then it won't change unless you go and edit it. So go equip whatever you like whee

Friendly Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ranchi
If you saved an avatar as an entry, then it won't change unless you go and edit it. So go equip whatever you like whee

But if I submit a new entry, will the current one change or disappear?

Tasty Target

Panda Berry In Space
Ranchi

But if I submit a new entry, will the current one change or disappear?

Depends. You can have 1 entry in each arena at the same time. If you want to enter a new avi, then you must delete the other one, and you lose your 10k entry fee burning_eyes

Friendly Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ranchi

Depends. You can have 1 entry in each arena at the same time. If you want to enter a new avi, then you must delete the other one, and you lose your 10k entry fee burning_eyes

Oh. Well, in that case, I'll wait till next week when voting has ended on my current avi. X3

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Panda Berry In Space
Ranchi

Oh. Well, in that case, I'll wait till next week when voting has ended on my current avi. X3
You can submit for next week while your current avatar is being voted on if you haven't already. People do it all the time. If you wait until voting is done, you'll have to wait a whole week before yours is up again, but that could be the best option if you want to see how your current submission fairs and so you can make the improvements people suggest.
If you are considering Venus (your current avatar), I would recommend a few changes ;>.>

Romantic Lover

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
ỳoύя jύsτ αs soƒτ αs α ℓíoи ταмe∂
ỳoύя jύsτ αs ωєτ αs τhє єvєиíиg яαíи

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

From what I understand, you are asking if you entered an avi and it's in voting phase right now, then no, if you were to enter a different avi, then no, you won't have the other one affected.

Now if you are talking about an avi you submited and it's still in editing phase, avi wise, then if you don't want the avi to be changed, you have to check a box that asks if you want to update the avi.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ỳoύя ℓovє ís ∂яívíиg мє…
ỳoύя ∂яívíиg мє íиsαиє

User Image

Friendly Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
IIDarknessChosenII
Panda Berry In Space
Ranchi

You can submit for next week while your current avatar is being voted on if you haven't already. People do it all the time. If you wait until voting is done, you'll have to wait a whole week before yours is up again, but that could be the best option if you want to see how your current submission fairs and so you can make the improvements people suggest.
If you are considering Venus (your current avatar), I would recommend a few changes ;>.>

Actually, no, I was thinking of doing a completely different one. ^^;;; But, if you can suggest any improvements (I know I should change the eyes, I already bought new ones), let me know!

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Panda Berry In Space
IIDarknessChosenII
Panda Berry In Space
Ranchi

Actually, no, I was thinking of doing a completely different one. ^^;;; But, if you can suggest any improvements (I know I should change the eyes, I already bought new ones), let me know!
Try egyptian gold anklets for the strap on the shoes and get an angelic lace so it gives that dip down effect towards the skirt. and probably a different hair style....

Friendly Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
IIDarknessChosenII
Try egyptian gold anklets for the strap on the shoes and get an angelic lace so it gives that dip down effect towards the skirt. and probably a different hair style....

The anklets look a bit fat though, and they don't match very well with the shoes... And the lace looks more like a corset, and it doesn't dip down very much at all. As for the hairstyle, which would be better? I think this one matches her quite well, aside from the bangs, and there are no hairstyles with Takeuchi style bangs.

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Panda Berry In Space
IIDarknessChosenII

The anklets look a bit fat though, and they don't match very well with the shoes... And the lace looks more like a corset, and it doesn't dip down very much at all. As for the hairstyle, which would be better? I think this one matches her quite well, aside from the bangs, and there are no hairstyles with Takeuchi style bangs.
Despite the fact that, yes they look fat, I have seen them go well in the arenas w/o complaints. Everyone suggests the Angelic Lace because it takes away from the straight across line that the serafuku shows. People don't complain that it looks like a corset :/ I've never had that happen, even when I did Sailor Mars.
This is what I would submit if I were to do a Sailor Venus cosplay:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
OR, you can equip masquerade bangs. I've seen this w/o a problem too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Well, I'll try. ^^ Might not hurt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers