Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pilotslover
Aularen
This is what I've got so far, what do you guys think?

I would gladly eat you.

NOM NOM NOM!

gonk NUUUUUUU!

MUST....GET....PHONE SERVICE!

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Aularen
Pilotslover
Aularen

I would gladly eat you.

NOM NOM NOM!

gonk NUUUUUUU!

It's okay little student.

I'll make it quick.
Pilotslover
Aularen
Pilotslover
Aularen

I would gladly eat you.

NOM NOM NOM!

gonk NUUUUUUU!

It's okay little student.

I'll make it quick.

crying

Toxic Transmutator

Aularen

I like it ^^. Maybe the Life Jacket, Life Preserver Inner Tube or the "Life Preserver" from Gary's Island Adventure would make a nice addition?
Oh, and instead of the Heavenly Awesome, you could use Astra-15: Cruising Cumulus or Astra-58: Shrouded Night, both work with the ship and the island.

Aularen
Do you guys happen to know if there are any items that have just one shoe without the other? I want to make it look like my character lost a shoe if it's possible. whee

Oh, and for this? Lyndexer's Journal has a pose like that. It looks like a boot, so probably not what you were looking for.
Thanks for the suggestions! I like the idea of a life jacket, but I'm not sure how I feel about the color. D: The ring ones make me feel like she's dressing as a kid playing at the pool or something. xd And I'd be using the Cumulus, except the Love Song trailing beach paired with the island looks awkward to me. The Heavenly Awesome kind of disguises it as a cloud, at least I think it does. I think it'd be awesome if there was full beach background where, instead of the ocean in the background, it was flipped and had the other side of the beach, with waves at the avi's feet plus a jungle in the background or something. It would be so perfect for this. And sadly, the Lyndexer's Journal boot doesn't show at all under the wave and layers under the pants. :c

I wonder if there are any life preservers/life savers/etc on here that are handheld. I could've sworn I saw one somewhere, but I could be mistaken.

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
Shin~The ladle monster!
Wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords.
    Wordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswords.

we should probably figure out what we're doing with the plants. . . .

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
Aularen
Thanks for the suggestions! I like the idea of a life jacket, but I'm not sure how I feel about the color. D: The ring ones make me feel like she's dressing as a kid playing at the pool or something. xd And I'd be using the Cumulus, except the Love Song trailing beach paired with the island looks awkward to me. The Heavenly Awesome kind of disguises it as a cloud, at least I think it does. I think it'd be awesome if there was full beach background where, instead of the ocean in the background, it was flipped and had the other side of the beach, with waves at the avi's feet plus a jungle in the background or something. It would be so perfect for this. And sadly, the Lyndexer's Journal boot doesn't show at all under the wave and layers under the pants. :c

I wonder if there are any life preservers/life savers/etc on here that are handheld. I could've sworn I saw one somewhere, but I could be mistaken.
              i looked into adding more vegetation on the island,
              and came up with the koi pond, little mana seed tree, and possibly the bonsai tree from spring nymph. they all layer with the rest of your background.... although koi is a bit weird
              looks something like this (assuming i got the other items right):
              User Image
              not sure if any of it is worth using, but i thought i'd show it to you anyway just in case

and you're right- heavenly awesome works perfectly for hiding the awkward beach bit. . .
              i didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.
Yay for hidden sandy clouds! :{D

I don't think I'll be able to use the pond and mana tree, since they layer behind the awkward beach and ship respectively. The bonsai tree I like, but am torn on using, since up close it seems more like the little tree it is rather than fauna on the beach, plus it looks like it's growing out of the water itself. ;~; Agh, I wish there were more fauna items that weren't attached to other backgrounds.

Toxic Transmutator

Aularen

There is! In Lyndexer's Journal, again ^^. And there's Babewatch, which has a "Lifeguad Float" pose - that might also work.
Utopia
Aularen

There is! In Lyndexer's Journal, again ^^. And there's Babewatch, which has a "Lifeguad Float" pose - that might also work.

Ooh, the Lyndexer's one looks perfect! Thanks! Now to save for a Lyndexer's Journal. whee

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Lost Retort
Shin~The ladle monster!

we should probably figure out what we're doing with the plants. . . .
Yeah, I've been so busy (finally found some work! Not a steady job, but its something) that my plant avatar has fallen a little to the wayside, this week I need to really complete it. I want to change things up as best as possible, and maybe not use the 'I AM' pose from Dionaesil if possible. I think we can still both do wonderfully, and I doubt we'll have issues with being too similar anymore though. :3

Ruthless Seeker

11,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'd Like to join I would like to be a man eating plant I already got an Idea

Cluttered Shapeshifter

16,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
Shin~The ladle monster!
Yeah, I've been so busy (finally found some work! Not a steady job, but its something) that my plant avatar has fallen a little to the wayside, this week I need to really complete it. I want to change things up as best as possible, and maybe not use the 'I AM' pose from Dionaesil if possible. I think we can still both do wonderfully, and I doubt we'll have issues with being too similar anymore though. :3

congratz on the job!
              which direction are you taking yours now?

Ruthless Seeker

11,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ta-Da what do you think

Toxic Transmutator

bure21
Ta-Da what do you think

Creepy. Which is good, in this case ^^.

Aularen

Ooh, the Lyndexer's one looks perfect! Thanks! Now to save for a Lyndexer's Journal. whee

You got it! Looking good smile . May I just say that I liked the other hair better? Can't really say why, but I did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff