Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Humorist

So, In the original arenas, which I am currently participating, I have a very low rating. I'm in the upper 2's and I'm in 36th. Normally, I don't see myself being ranked until I hit the low 4's

Are people just downvoting for the hell of it? I shouldn't even be ranking with a score that low.

Input.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Seems so, really : /
Yeah, my original entry is getting a lot of one's it seems. I guess the idea is that if they aren't getting voted up then they'll vote everyone down.

It says in a sticky there's a thing in place to make a person's ratings count for less if all they do is downvote, but I'm not so sure it's working that well. =o

Beloved Humorist

2-Two
Yeah, my original entry is getting a lot of one's it seems. I guess the idea is that if they aren't getting voted up then they'll vote everyone down.

It says in a sticky there's a thing in place to make a person's ratings count for less if all they do is downvote, but I'm not so sure it's working that well. =o

I believe I gave you a 4.

But yeah, I'm not sure it's working at all.
Sho-NUFF!
2-Two

I believe I gave you a 4.

But yeah, I'm not sure it's working at all.

Thanks pal! :'D
I don't know why =/
The only reason I would give an avatar less then a three is if it literally sucked.

Beloved Humorist

Some just hate the fact that there is someone with a better looking avatar than them.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Happens every week at the beginning of the week, downvoting does that. Then as it nears the end of the week you'll noticed it starts to even out.

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Signature Look 250
Naramaru
Happens every week at the beginning of the week, downvoting does that. Then as it nears the end of the week you'll noticed it starts to even out.

Well that's a relief to hear, I'm kind of new in the arenas and I was starting to lose hope on my entry.

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
yea i've noticed this too. yesterday morning i had a 3.8 and now its a very low 3....

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Dark Ice Lunaria
yea i've noticed this too. yesterday morning i had a 3.8 and now its a very low 3....
well, maybe if you didn't lay it on so thick with the lace ...

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Wolfram Asher Davidson
Dark Ice Lunaria
well, maybe if you didn't lay it on so thick with the lace ...

maybe i like the lace neutral

Beloved Humorist

I feel the arenas are going s#!t anyways. People just don't make good avatars as they used to, or, people are tired of seeing a theme that they downvote regardless of how good it is.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

You are in the 2. something range AND placing with a thirty something? That is the worst I have heard it happen as.

I would bump up my thread in the SF, but a couple of weeks ago when I went to look for it, it was no where to be found as though it was deleted or moved without even a PM telling me so. neutral

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

I think people judge too much on the theme chosen --- rather than the actual avatar composition itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff