Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
*snips quote*

*sniff* don't have that anymore *sings* "I've got no strings to hold me..." *falls*

Everyday Loiterer

Erithan

I love those shows, especially good eats (not seen it really for awhile though ). Alton brown being classically trained in acting makes for a great show.

I used to do acting myself way back, miss it still ;-;

edit: o and blizzcon I never showed you the pictures of the snails I saved/the baby snail I found!

I do insist on seeing the snails. You know me. lol :3

Alton Brown does crack me up - even when he's talking about how to butcher a chicken, I have to watch because he makes it interested to even a little vegetarian like me. lol I used to act in musicals back in my high school days - never with the school, but with other playhouses. I doubt I could remember the scripts like I used to be able to. What sort of acting did you do?

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Erithan
Emo Kuromi Nui
*Cracks whip at Eri's feet*

Dance my marionette! NOW!!!!! twisted

*sniff* don't have that anymore *sings* "I've got no strings to hold me..." *falls*

I forgot you sold it...darn gaia. They need to quit the rapid item release so we can actually have time to quest.

Eloquent Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
To be or not to be.....

*oddly hyper*
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
It's like my mom giving people zucchini pie and them thinking it is apple. If you don't tell people they believe it is apple...generally though I give my compliments to the cook. It does take some skill to churn out a dish that meat-eaters can't tell isn't meat.
My husband liked my vegan cupcakes, frosting, and chocolate cake so far. but then again none of them had tofu in them so he couldn't be disgusted over anything. And if he doesn't want any of the cheesecake even if it is good then I will take some to work to give my pharmacy manager...she is vegetarian too and likes sweets as much as I do.

I love zucchini and I dont think I've ever had it in a way that it mimics apple - always in breads to the point where it could pass for anything from banana to cinnamon. Does she simply slice it like apples and bake it in the pie like that?

Everyday Loiterer

*Is bored*

Weeee I might get to cosplay this year dramallama

Fashionable Vampire

-is very bored-
Yea... I'm avoiding doing some much needed work and yet I'm also bored. I must be, I just went and clicked all Eri's dragon eggs to help them hatch. Sure fire way to show I'm bored. lol

Everyday Loiterer

*Stares at sifen and throws a ds at him* >w>
I'm going to go make a hot chocolate. Hasta Luego. heart

Eloquent Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
by fae! *steals cat back while she's not looking* o.o

edit: @Kuro: Sorry for the quote! eyes train and hyper make for stupid Eri sweatdrop

Everyday Loiterer

It died in here.

Fashionable Vampire

-got hit-
OW!

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trillium_Fae
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
It's like my mom giving people zucchini pie and them thinking it is apple. If you don't tell people they believe it is apple...generally though I give my compliments to the cook. It does take some skill to churn out a dish that meat-eaters can't tell isn't meat.
My husband liked my vegan cupcakes, frosting, and chocolate cake so far. but then again none of them had tofu in them so he couldn't be disgusted over anything. And if he doesn't want any of the cheesecake even if it is good then I will take some to work to give my pharmacy manager...she is vegetarian too and likes sweets as much as I do.

I love zucchini and I dont think I've ever had it in a way that it mimics apple - always in breads to the point where it could pass for anything from banana to cinnamon. Does she simply slice it like apples and bake it in the pie like that?

Yep...slices it just like apple, combines the cinnamon, sugar, and whatever else you might find in an apple pie and if I didn't know it I would think it is apple myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff