Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Citizen

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
the weekend brings a lot of down voters to vote probably due to the amount of comments you've gotten and maybe because you said your rank, who knows... the fact that your first cosplay even got into the top 10 is pretty awesome though, rather it places or not... though I do hope they place, it would be nice to see some original and good cosplays place.
I agree with Teh mog. You exposed yourself from your rank thus letting everyone here in the forum who is competing against them giving them the opportunity.

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Darf Stranger
I don't think we're gonna get in the top ten, I went from 3 to 6 to 9.

Probably my blabber mouth, oh well.

In the future don't say what you rank you are smile I put it in my siggy when I did Tohru but it didn't seem to harm my rank. And I wish people wouldn't down vote the good avis...that's just juvenile... I mean seriously, it is extremely irritating sometimes.

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well, don't think I'll be able to get my original favorites up after all. My internet still hasn't returned no matter how many times we play with the router and cords. And my brother's computer keeps crashing. Maybe for week 47 I'll finally be able to do both. sad I should have no problem with winner critiques since he has school tomorrow. But this week has been nothing but Hell for me with my car crash, irritating injuries, and now computer problems. I pray that this next week will be better!

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
All right! My computer has internet! For now anyways... So please forgive me on the hurried job I did for Week 46. I never know when everything is going to crash down around me and screw up whatever I'm working on.

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bored...*twiddles thumbs* well i hope to have my week 47 favs up by wednesday. not that anyone looks at my thread all that much anyways. crying at least come talk to me! lol
Thanks for the nice rate!

To answer your questions: The thing in the background is called "Nasa Node 3" and is a position of the Colbert item. That's from back when NASA had a contest to see who they would name a room in the space station after, and both Gaia and Stephen Colbert were competing to try to win that honor. (Neither won.) I used it in the background because my monkey was on the moon, and celebrating the 50th anniversary of NASA using monkeys on space missions.

The "claw thing" is from the Techno-Mage MC. It's like a big rock-picking-up tool, see, because when NASA astronauts and droids went to the moon, they spend a lot of time picking up rocks. So if NASA sent a monkey to the moon they'd probably want it to pick up a lot of rocks to bring back.

I don't know if most of the voters got all that, or if they just gave me high scores in spite of not getting it, but I suspect a lot of people must have got it. Otherwise they all would have been posting, "Huh? WTF?" etc. and really I only got one comment that was like that.

Anyhow, 4/5 is decent, especially since it didn't all make sense to you. Thanks! ^w^

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Stella Meowris
Thanks for the nice rate!

To answer your questions: The thing in the background is called "Nasa Node 3" and is a position of the Colbert item. That's from back when NASA had a contest to see who they would name a room in the space station after, and both Gaia and Stephen Colbert were competing to try to win that honor. (Neither won.) I used it in the background because my monkey was on the moon, and celebrating the 50th anniversary of NASA using monkeys on space missions.

The "claw thing" is from the Techno-Mage MC. It's like a big rock-picking-up tool, see, because when NASA astronauts and droids went to the moon, they spend a lot of time picking up rocks. So if NASA sent a monkey to the moon they'd probably want it to pick up a lot of rocks to bring back.

I don't know if most of the voters got all that, or if they just gave me high scores in spite of not getting it, but I suspect a lot of people must have got it. Otherwise they all would have been posting, "Huh? WTF?" etc. and really I only got one comment that was like that.

Anyhow, 4/5 is decent, especially since it didn't all make sense to you. Thanks! ^w^

thanks for explaining it! i kind of figured thats what it was...lol.

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You know what? I think the world is against me ever getting to post original favorites. Computer crashes, busy work schedules, and parents included.
Maybe I should put out an ad looking for someone who could help me out...*ponders*
I refuse to stop my thread due to lack of response and as I did this out of boredom I can't stop now!

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
okay! working on getting my favs up for this week! there are now 104 pages in original and i'm about halfway so maybe i'll just put up the favs from the ones i've gone through. may not be that many but oh well. i'm seeing too many boo and sin skins and the overseer and sentinal items are starting to drive me nuts. not to mention the unicorn and wizard even though i think they are kind of cool (especially the backgrounds).

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
meh. i know i'm going to get butchered next week (starting monday) by voters. the stuff i entered is very simple or very cluttered. but hey, its an emotion avi so i don't care. at least i gave it a slightly interesting description.

Loyal Hunter

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nerd 50
Hey =D Glad you liked my Avatar "Letters from home"

I really appreciate it XD

Dangerous Lunatic

11,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jera Arrows
Hey =D Glad you liked my Avatar "Letters from home"

I really appreciate it XD

you're welcome!
I really like the set-up for the reviews. Very unique.
Please keep it up!
*subscribes*

Liberal Friend

9,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Thank you for the review. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff