Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Raised on Radio
Aha, I love your comment on my avi arena entry. x3 And I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not finding a better reference picture. I'll keep it in mind that the next time I do a cosplay, I'll look much much harder for a good reference picture. <3

don't worry about it, no pic is perfect for what we want, i just would have liked to have seen it in actual context rather than fan art smile and you're welcome!

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I'm kind of disappointed that there were two cubones, especially since cubones won numerous times in the past. However, I like the remnant one more because of the reference picture.

Ifrit was well done considering the items Gaia has to offer.

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I have done some cosplays with my avi in the arena but this time I'm doing an original.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
rio_kid
I'm kind of disappointed that there were two cubones, especially since cubones won numerous times in the past. However, I like the remnant one more because of the reference picture.

Ifrit was well done considering the items Gaia has to offer.

thank you for sharing smile

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Phew! I can't believe I fixed my internet today! Guess it doesn't take a phone call to a computer geek after all...lolz. I must say that I tend to enjoy the cosplay arena more so than the original... This week I definitely didn't like many in the original arena so my comments on them tended to be harsher. Hopefully I don't make anyone too mad or worse, make them cry...I hate making people cry sad

OG Smoker

Thank you very much for the review.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
you-re welcome wizzleteats smile

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
in answer to the sailor cosmos question i'm going to post 2 pics that i hope will clear it up wink
sorry these are so big! i found a scanlation site of it since no one has these as pics, copied to my photobucket, and put them in.

User Image

User Image

They were only taking a guess at whether it was Sailor Moon, I believe. It's been awhile since I read the manga but I think it's just Sailor ChibiChibi and Sailor Cosmos took Sailor ChibiChibi's form to seek Sailor Moon's help. Yup just checked my manga. Sailor Cosmos fled from the battle against Sailor Chaos and sought help from Sailor Moon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I could still be wrong but that's how I interpreted it when I read it.
WikiMoon says, "Sailor Cosmos' nature was not entirely clear, and her appearances in Act 51 and Act 52 brought forth more questions than answers. It was stated by Sailor Ceres that she was the ultimate future form of Sailor Moon, but it was unclear whether Sailor Cosmos was the future self of the current Sailor Moon (thus making her the next incarnation after Neo-Queen Serenity), a reincarnation of the current Sailor Moon, a descendant of the current Sailor Moon, or even Sailor Moon from an alternate future. Naoko Takeuchi herself seemed to imply when questioned that Cosmos' true identity was intended to be ambiguous to everyone, including herself. "
So I suppose it could be either.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i hate it when the mangaka make it ambiguous! from the way i read it i took it as a future sailor moon but i also see your point. sighs...but i do believe that is what the creator of the avi put in their description and so i decided not to be contradictory and kept it that way...it makes sense to me that way at least.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well i'm bored now...maybe i should start looking for favorites from week 46? and from the original arena this time too...sighs

Handsome Man-Lover

Oh wow, a positive review!
*gasps and grips chest in heart-area*
Thank you, Miss! X3

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bowie-Spawan
Oh wow, a positive review!
*gasps and grips chest in heart-area*
Thank you, Miss! X3

you're welcome...i try not to bash people on here, but hey it happens...lolz

Codger

Thanks for the review!
Ah, also... the reference picture was just a promotion for my avatar. :' )

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kirisuka
Thanks for the review!

you're welcome smile oh okay about the pic...sometimes it just bothers me to see promo pics...

Codger

Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Kirisuka
Thanks for the review!

you're welcome smile oh okay about the pic...sometimes it just bothers me to see promo pics...

Yes, I can see where you're coming from. But I didn't have a better picture, since there is no bird in existence with the spectrum of my entry, and I didn't want poor votes simply due to a misunderstanding that I was attempting to match an actual avian species. Nonetheless, thanks for the tip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff