Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yes. It's by Dianne Wynn Jones (think that's how you spell her name anyways...). Very similar storyline except Howl isn't a hottie, Sophie is a witch or sorceress and doesn't quite know it, etc...and the reason why Howl ends up with her is better explained.

Everyday Loiterer

Because their both magic I'm guessing? -w-

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nah...read the book, I don't want to spoil it.

Everyday Loiterer

rolleyes

*crawls to corner and makes a bigger cardboard fort...with a moat and a playground*

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lol
It's no fun if I tell you...I hate it when people ruin things for me.

Everyday Loiterer

*Tosses another hammer at chu*
Spoil it!!! :p I'm already reading another series and to lazy to start another book. Besides the chances of me finding that book at my bookstore is low. talk2hand
And don't say buy it online.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
And you talk about me being no fun. lol
Well if you insist-Howl basically was courting Sophie's sister Letti through the whole book on in order to gain Sophie's attention and learn about Sophie and what he could do to win her...happy now?

Everyday Loiterer

We're both no fun, that's why i like you lol

So Howl is a manupulative, flirt, and still shallow? *The more you talk about him the more my view of men overall decreses*

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lol

Not so much...He does use a magic cream or elixir or something to make himself appear attractive but he did have a single goal in mind despite how it looked to others-he wanted Sophie...
Fictional doesn't equate to actual men...

Everyday Loiterer

*Writes Howl into death note then headbangs to Good Charlote*

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lol
I've been headbanging to Demon Hunter's new cd all day. It's funny, one band I love comes out with a new CD. gets me to thinking that maybe another group is too...go to the Christian book store and find 3 of my favorite bands have new albums out...

Everyday Loiterer

It's a God-given gift, pun or no pun intended.
That happens to me when i go to the bookstore for manga and five new books from different series's are out!

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
True that...and either way xd
Now if only Betrayal Knows My Name volume 2 was at my bookstore...only found 1 and 3.

Everyday Loiterer

I want Stepping on Roses and Skip beat ; w ;
and Pandora Hearts,DRRR,BRS.....*the list goes on*

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Stepping on Roses was okay...I just can't get the Tail of the Moon characters out of my head when I read it though-the main characters are exactly the same almost save for different time period/styles.

Skip Beat needs to speed up their releases in the USA...either that or I am hunting their books down in Singapore like I did Trinity blood...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff