Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

It seems noone is coming across my avatar anymore. The rates just capped and I haven't recieved any for quite some time. Is there a way that the avatars appear randomly to people who are going through the arena? I heard that users with lower scoeres appear more often. If so, how is that fair to us who aren't in the top 10, but aren't being seen by the random users? neutral

EDIT: Sorry about having two threads, didn't feel like recycling. xP

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I don't know how it's working >> I have had 20 votes for more than an hour and this is bad considering that when I woke up seven hours ago I had 18 gonk I might go vote for yours, looks interesting.

Enthusiastic Loiterer

All the voting on my avatar has just stopped as well. xd sweatdrop I don't feel like asking people to vote for me either. ninja Even if I don't get a great rate, it'd be nice to have atleast one every now & then. O.o *Goes to vote for you* I'm tired of the random generator thinger, I'll keep at it though. gonk

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
From what the stickies on the subject said, the avatars which aren't getting much attention are being rotated to the front of the queue for viewing. Which means if you get a lot of comments in a short amount of time, then you're shuffled to the back.

The point being, obviously, that they want to maximize everyone's exposure during the voting process, so if nobody's voted on a particular avatar for a long while, then the system makes sure that it's one of the next ones viewed.

I'd much rather see everyone get a similar number of votes than just a few people getting a majority of the votes. whee

Aged Noob

Arisaiad
I don't know how it's working >> I have had 20 votes for more than an hour and this is bad considering that when I woke up seven hours ago I had 18 gonk I might go vote for yours, looks interesting.

I know. I've been sitting here waiting for someone to rate, or comment, or something. But nobody is coming across me. ._.

Sparkly Fairy

I voted for you ^___^ nice av wink

that rondom thing.. i've had some avs come up 2-3 times that i've already voted for...

think that maybe once you've voted for someone that av shouldnt pop back up in the random av link... Far be it if i'm going to remeber all the ones i've voted.. only to vote and find out i've already voted for that person..

Aged Noob

MistBlood
All the voting on my avatar has just stopped as well. xd sweatdrop I don't feel like asking people to vote for me either. ninja Even if I don't get a great rate, it'd be nice to have atleast one every now & then. O.o *Goes to vote for you* I'm tired of the random generator thinger, I'll keep at it though. gonk

Same here. D:

Rayinte - Same here, but with the top 10, that's kind of impossible. whee The only thing is, I have about an average number of votes so I'm not being recycled to the back because my rate is staying moderately high, but I'm not high enough to be seen. xd

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[Salt]
Arisaiad

I know. I've been sitting here waiting for someone to rate, or comment, or something. But nobody is coming across me. ._.
gonk I forgot to leave a comment. I'll go and place one.

Aged Noob

Secksy Panda
I voted for you ^___^ nice av wink

that rondom thing.. i've had some avs come up 2-3 times that i've already voted for...

think that maybe once you've voted for someone that av shouldnt pop back up in the random av link... Far be it if i'm going to remeber all the ones i've voted.. only to vote and find out i've already voted for that person..

Why thank you. :3 And yes, that would be good. O.o

Arisaiad- rofl

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
lol I placed one and suddenly got 20 extra votes O_o ZOMG!

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
*shrug* You have a whole week to "be seen." whee

Aged Noob

Rayinte
*shrug* You have a whole week to "be seen." whee
whee 3nodding

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200