Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Sorry guys work has been demanding, I hope you are all prepared for this weeks entry!

Distinct Shapeshifter

GalavantMan
Utopia
xCrimsonFlashx

Utopia
Uhhh. When I look at this I think more Yu-Gi-Oh! than Pokémon. Having a little hard time following the colors especially since the head and wings stand out so drastically from the rest. Like, I definitely enjoy the colors and I think they do work for a dragon type. But also, I kinda think of Cobalion from the color scheme of the body. But it just seems too...lifelike(ironic because it's a dragon. maybe detailed is better) for a Pokémon?
S-sorry if this isn't helping at all, it's just a barrage of criticism whoops. I'm bad at suggesting things so it's easier for me to pick out things I don't like uhhhhh yeah

I know what you mean, I would have liked to keep it simpler - Gaia's a bit limited when it comes to make a human base look like a reptile ^^. If I don't use the horns, spikes and whatnots, it will be (even more) painfully obvious that this is a "human" wearing clothing. So, I guess mine will be more "dragon" than "pokemon" (I don't have time left to start all over, I'm afraid, which I might do if I wasn't away again starting tomorrow till Sunday).
And thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it!

It can be humanoid, reptilian or a hybrid of the two as long as it represents what Dragon types mean to you.

I did this entry as an example of how I would follow up on the Dragon type design.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102833855#title

Most Pokemon Types follow a sorta traditional RPG class style.

Psychic type is mage/sorceror class.
Fighting type is Fighter brawler class.
Steel is Sentinel, Sheildman class.
Dark is your Evil/ Black Mage class.
Flying is often your Dragoon class.
Bug is your custom/adaptable class.
Fairy is your Holy/cleric class.
Dragon is your legend/mystic class.

Have you considered working with Dragon companion items to follow on a colorscheme?
I'll admit, I didn't realize how close Pokemon types were to RPG classes. whee

Utopia

IMO, I'd stick with what you have-regardless of the theme, from far, it resembles a dragon (no interweaving of unusual item placements could sit well with the design and color scheme as it is, regardless whether there is time or not). To sum it up, it's unique (if taken apart even, the head looks like a dragon hat with wings in the back whee ) and does have some of its own charm as a representative of the dragon-type.

Distinct Shapeshifter

GalavantMan
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan
2_twins in a ball
Are we submitting this week? (deadline = Sunday night?)

We submit next week, it's Week 32-33 not 31-32.
Oh dear. emotion_facepalm (I was afraid Bnd4Space was going to get shafted). Would you mind if I submitted late? (Can't guarantee I'll make the deadline but someway or another I'll try. emotion_sweatdrop

You have a whole week it's fine.
A little confused about the tags. It's "gotacatchemall" not "gottacatchemall" right?

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hey guys work has been demanding of me as of late, but here is a heads up and reminder to you guys that the submission for the group entry is this week.

Alexus Snow

non-objective

Hatsu Hikari

Yasashii Sakura

Tama Rama Ring Dong

xCrimsonFlashx

Sheeptsu

Hot Caffeinated Cree

Denham

2_twins in a ball

Utopia

On Black Paper

Xillia

Toxic Transmutator

GalavantMan
Utopia
xCrimsonFlashx

Utopia
Uhhh. When I look at this I think more Yu-Gi-Oh! than Pokémon. Having a little hard time following the colors especially since the head and wings stand out so drastically from the rest. Like, I definitely enjoy the colors and I think they do work for a dragon type. But also, I kinda think of Cobalion from the color scheme of the body. But it just seems too...lifelike(ironic because it's a dragon. maybe detailed is better) for a Pokémon?
S-sorry if this isn't helping at all, it's just a barrage of criticism whoops. I'm bad at suggesting things so it's easier for me to pick out things I don't like uhhhhh yeah

I know what you mean, I would have liked to keep it simpler - Gaia's a bit limited when it comes to make a human base look like a reptile ^^. If I don't use the horns, spikes and whatnots, it will be (even more) painfully obvious that this is a "human" wearing clothing. So, I guess mine will be more "dragon" than "pokemon" (I don't have time left to start all over, I'm afraid, which I might do if I wasn't away again starting tomorrow till Sunday).
And thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it!

It can be humanoid, reptilian or a hybrid of the two as long as it represents what Dragon types mean to you.

I did this entry as an example of how I would follow up on the Dragon type design.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102833855#title

Most Pokemon Types follow a sorta traditional RPG class style.

Psychic type is mage/sorceror class.
Fighting type is Fighter brawler class.
Steel is Sentinel, Sheildman class.
Dark is your Evil/ Black Mage class.
Flying is often your Dragoon class.
Bug is your custom/adaptable class.
Fairy is your Holy/cleric class.
Dragon is your legend/mystic class.

Have you considered working with Dragon companion items to follow on a colorscheme?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean - like, a dragon pet?
And I'm afraid I don't have time to make many changes, I just got back, and will have to submit in the next few hours ^^. I'm going to change to the male base though, to give the body a bit of bulk...

Adzella's Wife

Pure-hearted Senshi

Goodluck to everyone this week. :3 Everyone's entries are amazing! Thank you GalavantMan for setting this up!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Goodluck to everyone this week. :3 Everyone's entries are amazing! Thank you GalavantMan for setting this up!

It couldn't have happened without you guys. This was a fun adventure and hopefully something that we could do again in the future.

Big Member

Dammit, I missed the date! Good luck guys, I'm rooting for you all!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Congrats on the three placing victors this week!

Non Objective
Denham
Lilligant

Once again great job on your entries and placing this week, congrats once more.

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

Great job to everyone that entered! C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out