Welcome to Gaia! ::

A journey transcending space and time...

Sounds awesome! Sign me up! 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Sounds dangerous- I better pack everything I can. 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Sounds mindblowing. Can't say I'd like that... but take me with you! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Sounds superfluous. I'm good with my current life on Earth as it is, thanks. 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
2_twins in a ball

I have 2 and I can't choose ;w;

Distinct Shapeshifter

Lapsis Stella
2_twins in a ball
Lapsis Stella
I don't know if I like my avatar enough to enter. D:
You don't necessarily have to submit a Boobies chick. Deconstruct it and reconstruct something you like! After all, the universe is vast enough to incorporate some beings more extraterrestrial than ordinary extraterrestrials. smile

The only thing I would have is this. I don't have much inspiration lately.

User Image
I do recall there was an abstract plant episode in Space Dandy and from first perspective I can imagine an alien species in the making. wink

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

2_twins in a ball
Lapsis Stella
2_twins in a ball
Lapsis Stella
You don't necessarily have to submit a Boobies chick. Deconstruct it and reconstruct something you like! After all, the universe is vast enough to incorporate some beings more extraterrestrial than ordinary extraterrestrials. smile

User Image
I do recall there was an abstract plant episode in Space Dandy and from first perspective I can imagine an alien species in the making. wink

Well
I'm working on this.

User Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

Lapsis Stella
2_twins in a ball
Lapsis Stella
2_twins in a ball
Lapsis Stella

User Image

Well
I'm working on this.

User Image

(Did you delete the image?)
I especially love the use of the cloudy pastel background. Maybe that's what tipped it off.

Distinct Shapeshifter

moonlite dreamer
2_twins in a ball

I have 2 and I can't choose ;w;
Flip a coin?

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I sorta made this instead.

User Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

Lapsis Stella
I sorta made this instead.

User Image
For some reason I get a Teen Titans vibe (or maybe because this alien teen gives off a rebellious air). On the other hand, I'd say she best fits an inhabitant on X planet in X galaxy XXX away. I'm not the final judge on character details (or how important of a role she'd play in our triumvirate's bounty hunting rivalry) but I think she would help travelers ease into the activities of X planet. (Maybe tell us more about the ingredient she's got in the pipe?)

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
2_twins in a ball

coins don't work ;w;

2_twins in a ball generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!

Distinct Shapeshifter

moonlite dreamer
2_twins in a ball

coins don't work ;w;
Pick a number from 1-10. Affix one to the evens, affix another to the odds. This is a random number generator.

Dangerous Genius

would i be able to join in on this with a mecha-rogue entry?

Distinct Shapeshifter

freckled sky
would i be able to join in on this with a mecha-rogue entry?
Yessiree, I was hoping someone with an entry along the lines of 'mecha' would come along. cat_pirate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Genius

Anyone have suggestions for a good background? I'm submitting my current as a robot black hole dancer thing (details to be worked out sweatdrop )

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kestrad
Anyone have suggestions for a good background? I'm submitting my current as a robot black hole dancer thing (details to be worked out sweatdrop )
Since black on black/dark BG isn't a good match for a black hole, I would recommend the Heroes Eclipse BG.

Sparkly Genius

2_twins in a ball
Kestrad
Since black on black/dark BG isn't a good match for a black hole, I would recommend the Heroes Eclipse BG.

What do you think about this? A galactic pole-dancing robot sweatdrop

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kestrad
2_twins in a ball
Kestrad

What do you think about this? A galactic pole-dancing robot sweatdrop
Hahaha, the poses really make the image convincing. xd "This club is out of this universe! Come visit our home star, a mysterious and cold dancer as quiet as a black hole!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff