Welcome to Gaia! ::

A journey transcending space and time...

Sounds awesome! Sign me up! 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
Sounds dangerous- I better pack everything I can. 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
Sounds mindblowing. Can't say I'd like that... but take me with you! 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Sounds superfluous. I'm good with my current life on Earth as it is, thanks. 0.44827586206897 44.8% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Distinct Shapeshifter

Lapsis Stella
Can I work at Boobies? emotion_kirakira

Anytime, honey. wink Perchance I'll see you on my hologram point card?

Distinct Shapeshifter

Dinkaw
I love Space dandy! emotion_kirakira Thank you for inviting me, its a great idea for a group. I'm definitely in.
My favorite scenes are zombie senpai (ep 4), man vs Calender (ep 10), the Final Dandy (ep 12), the Gentooans (ep 5), and of course, any ol' QT moment. What are you favorites? yum_puddi Are you watching Season 2?

Sparkly Strawberry

2_twins in a ball

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh it's ON!
emotion_0A0
pew pew pew

Distinct Shapeshifter

Utopia
2_twins in a ball

Totally ot, but your sig seems kind of messed up ^^.
Fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out- I honestly had no idea how it got there. '3');;

Distinct Shapeshifter

Ensavondel
2_twins in a ball

Oh it's ON!
emotion_0A0
pew pew pew
*cue fight BGM*

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

2_twins in a ball
Lapsis Stella
Can I work at Boobies? emotion_kirakira

Anytime, honey. wink Perchance I'll see you on my hologram point card?

Of course. wink

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw
I love Space dandy! emotion_kirakira Thank you for inviting me, its a great idea for a group. I'm definitely in.
My favorite scenes are zombie senpai (ep 4), man vs Calender (ep 10), the Final Dandy (ep 12), the Gentooans (ep 5), and of course, any ol' QT moment. What are you favorites? yum_puddi Are you watching Season 2?

I think we pretty much like the same episodes! That zombie one was amazing! and the ep 5 almost made me cry, it showed Dandy has a heart of gold, the plants episode (9) was also good and sad and the creators were probably high, those landscapes emotion_jawdrop

Yes Im watching the second season, I liked the first episode with all the alternate dandies but the Ukelele one was a bit too creepy for my taste.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Dinkaw
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw

I think we pretty much like the same episodes! That zombie one was amazing! and the ep 5 almost made me cry, it showed Dandy has a heart of gold, the plants episode (9) was also good and sad and the creators were probably high, those landscapes emotion_jawdrop

Yes Im watching the second season, I liked the first episode with all the alternate dandies but the Ukelele one was a bit too creepy for my taste.

Yuuus, colors everywhere. (BONES pls. whee ) 033H was so cute, especially with Chiyo-chan's (Azumanga Daioh) voice behind her~
Imo, the plant episode was sadder than the Gentooans episode.

The art style of the 1st ED (X Dimension) reminds me of Tatami Galaxy for some reason, particularly Dandy's face. (Kind of like permanent marker drawings)

I hope we get to see more Scarlett in S2, she's the coolhead femme fatale and go-to indicator of the episode in which Dandy returns to his real job. emotion_awesome

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
2_twins in a ball

I've made myself into a shoujo manga emotion_facepalm

Distinct Shapeshifter

moonlite dreamer
2_twins in a ball

I've made myself into a shoujo manga emotion_facepalm

Oooh, a "spacially aware" mahou shoujo with kicka-- solar energy wand. rofl

You don't happen to be on this year's 'Top 10 Aliens I Wouldn't Want to Be Eaten By", would you?

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
2_twins in a ball

oh mai *.* sounds like an idea. except classified as 11th tee hee hee twisted

Distinct Shapeshifter

moonlite dreamer
2_twins in a ball

oh mai *.* sounds like an idea. except classified as 11th tee hee hee twisted
My rare alien detector is buzzing like crazy. It could function as a viable alarm clock, if only it'd buzz like that everyday... ninja (I'd be a billionaire who'd go to Boobies everyday- to hit on the guys going there to fill up their point cards jk lol)

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw

Yuuus, colors everywhere. (BONES pls. whee ) 033H was so cute, especially with Chiyo-chan's (Azumanga Daioh) voice behind her~

The art style of the 1st ED (X Dimension) reminds me of Tatami Galaxy for some reason, particularly Dandy's face. (Kind of like permanent marker drawings)

I hope we get to see more Scarlett in S2, she's the coolhead femme fatale and go-to indicator of the episode in which Dandy returns to his real job. emotion_awesome

It was pretty sad but umm i cant really explain it properly, i just feel it was something sad but far away, like when you see on the news stuff about war; with the Gentooan, Dandy had something close to family I think.

The OP and ED are quite nice, the style is very unique.
And I totally agree, cant wait for Scarlett to appear again, it would be fun if she became part of Aloha's crew for a while. Finally someone competent on the team lol

(I think ill go with alien hunter, i was suddenly inspired and came up with this)

Distinct Shapeshifter

Dinkaw
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw

It was pretty sad but umm i cant really explain it properly, i just feel it was something sad but far away, like when you see on the news stuff about war; with the Gentooan, Dandy had something close to family I think.

And I totally agree, cant wait for Scarlett to appear again, it would be fun if she became part of Aloha's crew for a while. Finally someone competent on the team lol

(I think ill go with alien hunter, i was suddenly inspired and came up with this)

Now if only Dr. Gel,Bea, and Dandy had a backstory... ninja (I have a feeling Dandy's story will probably align with QT's story. BONES did, after all, give us a piece of Mew's backstory.)

For some reason, I could imagine getting into a cat-fight with your alien hunter. Especially over that lipstick and how mature n' feminine it looks on her.

"A new rival has appeared!"

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw

Now if only Dr. Gel,Bea, and Dandy had a backstory... ninja (I have a feeling Dandy's story will probably align with QT's story. BONES did, after all, give us a piece of Mew's backstory.)

For some reason, I could imagine getting into a cat-fight with your alien hunter. Especially over that lipstick and how mature n' feminine it looks on her.

"A new rival has appeared!"

They gotta give us a backstory, it would tie everything nicely, I mean he appears in almost every episode right? I wan to see the connection they have.

Thank you! Maybe we could include something like that in the description, might be fun whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff