Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you.... So so much for having a genuine critique thread that doesn't bash people and they can come to you with questions about how to improve.

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1
How are my cosplays? ( I'm putting a few here )
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Goku ssj4, Naruto (tailed beast mode), Sanji, Ace, Luffy, Namek Goku, Brook

like the goku but the blood on a blank background seems kind of silly to me

naruto isn't bad I have seen the layering before and he has never been hurt that badly when in his form yet so the blood bothers me a lot and I don't like the eyes they are silly

next three cosplays I'm okay with except for the weird wow and other text.

make a cool background for them and it would be sweet

goku I just don't like the eyes but thats about it.

I like the brook

Yohohohohoho
I'll take off the blood and doge text. Can you suggest some red beast-like eyes for Naruto? A cool on "in a boat on the sea" background for the one piece avatars and recommend some nice eyes for Goku?

Skilled Knight

Vladimir Knight
These are avi's that I have currently and are my current cosplays.
I have more but I chose my best ones. What do you think?

User Image

With your cosplays listed here you have so many dude that it just seems like they are all ALMOST DONE.
they could all be a little better if you slimmed down on the cosplays or had more money

I know money is a problem but you could be GREAT I've seen your skills

vivi - missing a lot of chest detail..unless you are 8-bit vivi then its perfect

zidane- more robotic boots and something to look like a holster -Traveling Veterinae

killer bee - hair

batman - don't use the stock mask head piece I believe theres a better way now to make it

broly - bottom could be worked on to show more white

yugi- better eyes and shoes

roxas just use shibuya everyone knows it works unless you want to do the fight scene between him and riku I might have suggestions

Skilled Knight

nmyhv1
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1

naruto isn't bad I have seen the layering before and he has never been hurt that badly when in his form yet so the blood bothers me a lot and I don't like the eyes they are silly

I like the brook

Yohohohohoho
I'll take off the blood and doge text. Can you suggest some red beast-like eyes for Naruto? A cool on "in a boat on the sea" background for the one piece avatars and recommend some nice eyes for Goku?

one piece background - azure guidance work with backgrounds to layer with ti
- hellman's domain layer with backgrounds as well to make it interesting
- prince of the sea
GOKU- eyes are tough for green especially because there aren't many and the good ones aren't cheap
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. added some things to a basic tektek

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad someone liked the face I used last time D: The other "critique" I've seen didn't like either -w-;;

but thanks again biggrin

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Mira-Icy
Thank you.... So so much for having a genuine critique thread that doesn't bash people and they can come to you with questions about how to improve.

^
this right here!

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
So the jacket layering was good then? I really wasn't sure if it was or not.

I sold the WIN star after folks were telling me it didn't look too right.

It DID kinda bother me how the coat added in the extra cape part and those shoe clips..... OTL

I'm looking into better alternatives to it though. I did wanna clear up that the only reason why I used the Lucie combo that time was because I didn't have the Black King eyes at that time. sweatdrop

At that time, they weren't in my price range, however I DO have them now! When I find a better chest combo, I may re-enter....but since I placed already, I don't want to be too greedy. I mainly wanted to improve my Hell Johan after for my own personal pleasure. Gotta love them GX characters, man!

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Mira-Icy

I gotta agree with this!

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1

I like the brook

Yohohohohoho

- prince of the sea
GOKU- eyes are tough for green especially because there aren't many and the good ones aren't cheap
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. added some things to a basic tektek

hmmm.. I'll mess around with this..

Skilled Knight

Stravvberry-chan
So the jacket layering was good then? I really wasn't sure if it was or not.

I sold the WIN star after folks were telling me it didn't look too right.

It DID kinda bother me how the coat added in the extra cape part and those shoe clips..... OTL

I'm looking into better alternatives to it though. I did wanna clear up that the only reason why I used the Lucie combo that time was because I didn't have the Black King eyes at that time. sweatdrop

At that time, they weren't in my price range, however I DO have them now! When I find a better chest combo, I may re-enter....but since I placed already, I don't want to be too greedy. I mainly wanted to improve my Hell Johan after for my own personal pleasure. Gotta love them GX characters, man!

hey i know I have been waiting to respond to you until i could find a fix. at the moment I
am working wit hthe idea of Purple Steinaware Coat, purple kamon vest and seeing what would look good with it ?

feel free t ogive me an opinion back meanwhile ill keep looking

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1

I like the brook

Yohohohohoho

- prince of the sea

I messed around with it and got: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I think it's pretty good .w.

Skilled Knight

nmyhv1
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1

I like the brook

Yohohohohoho

- prince of the sea

I messed around with it and got: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I think it's pretty good .w.

much better ! what background is that based off of ?

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
The Iegend of ZeIda

I really love the coat option! The only thing though is that it takes away the one Purple Heartstring that I was using on the arm where the "duel disk" is supposed to be. I'm thinking maybe the Card Shark bands might work instead if that's the case of the Purple Heartstring being removed. I will still keep the one on his leg since he has purple stripe things on his legs.

As I stated in the PM I sent, I am using the Dice mouth for the smirk he has in the reference I came across long before I submitted the entry. Same goes for the fullbody reference I had as well.

The refs again incase if anyone else wanted to see:
Fullbody:

User Image

Smirk:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edit:
I noticed the link for the reference I had for the smirk wasn't working. Lemme try refixing that!

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Ok so when I stated that I was looking into the Card Shark bands, this is what the avi would look like:

User Image

I didn't purchase them as of yet sine I'm unsure of getting them and if they are the better option.

And here's the fixed reference for the smirk:
User Image

The first one didn't work right for some odd reason. sweatdrop

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1
The Iegend of ZeIda
nmyhv1

I like the brook

Yohohohohoho

- prince of the sea

much better ! what background is that based off of ?

The frieza fight, that is what the whole avi is based from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff