Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Astronomer

or bash anybody, but look at this
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102671967#title

and tell me how I can get that to win. how can I get that to AT LEAST 8th place. becuase imo, its better than some that won.

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

The arena is all about injustice.

Hallowed Astronomer

The Ode Gai
The arena is all about injustice.

i put a lot into that avi. is that the gromby skin or w/e?

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

Why yes, yes it is.

Mirrormist's Widow

Mega Man-Lover

Winning in the arena is based more around your popularity than anything else.

Fashionable Vampire

The Ode Gai
Winning in the arena is based more around your popularity than anything else.

That's the sad part about the Arenas now.

Party Member

User Image

Think like a politician and whore yourself out. Put a link in your sig, and custom art sometimes helps (but I've had more success with just an enlarged pic of the avatar itself). Post everywhere and often, but don't explicitly ask for votes. I've sometimes gone into the CB at various times asking simply for rates so people are thinking about my avatar, and seeing the ad in my sig. It's about exposure.

Fashionable Elder

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Advertise, advertise, advertise.

User Image

User ImagePlease quote for faster replies!User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

5,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
People have different tastes.
I personally don't like that one much at all.

Invisible Player

I only do a picture in my sig with a link. I do my normal postings in the GCD, but I never "whore myself out." I don't even know how someone does that. I don't even ask friends or guild mates to vote. Most of the time they don't even know I am in there until I win. Granted...I have only entered a handful of times. I am not a career Avatar Arenaer.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
A Redhead Angel
I only do a picture in my sig with a link. I do my normal postings in the GCD, but I never "whore myself out." I don't even know how someone does that. I don't even ask friends or guild mates to vote. Most of the time they don't even know I am in there until I win. Granted...I have only entered a handful of times. I am not a career Avatar Arenaer.
What are some of yours that have won?

Invisible Player

LSD TV
A Redhead Angel

My first place winners
User Image
User Image

These just placed in the top ten:
User Image This was a dessert group entry. I was pumpkin pie with coolwhip.
User Image

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
A Redhead Angel
LSD TV
A Redhead Angel

My first place winners
User Image
User Image

User Image

Damn I thought I had a chance but now I don't think I do.

Invisible Player

LSD TV
A Redhead Angel
LSD TV
A Redhead Angel

My first place winners
User Image
User Image

User Image

Damn I thought I had a chance but now I don't think I do.

Give it a shot. I have only entered 8 times, but I have lost as many as I have won LOL. I enjoy the comments the most really. Winning is great, but I like reading what people have to say about my avi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff