Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

So I just had this crazy idea of doing a tailed beast group entry from Naruto because I've always thought it would be a fun thing to do. Now that the other tailed beasts have been revealed, there are plenty of choices! It's up to you on how beautifully you want to craft the cosplay. wink

Title: # Tailed Beast - Name of tailed beast
Tags: nameoftailedbeast, naruto, jinchuriki, bijū, tailedbeasts

Entries:
Shukaku - Rainychu
Matatabi -
Isobu -
Son Gokū -
Kokuō -
Saiken - Braixen
Chōmei -
Gyūki -
Kurama -
Shinju -
Not decided yet --
(Ref pic below includes all of the tailed beast except Shinju.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can I do Saiken!? I actually made one, but I'd need to get all of his items again. n_n

Friendly Phantom

Braixen
Can I do Saiken!? I actually made one, but I'd need to get all of his items again. n_n

Of course! biggrin
Rainychu
Braixen

Of course! biggrin
AAAAAAAAAAH I'M HAPPY THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU~~~ PS: Shukaku was the only demon I couldn't make. You.... did an amazing job making him. emotion_kirakira

Friendly Phantom

Braixen
Rainychu
Braixen

Of course! biggrin
AAAAAAAAAAH I'M HAPPY THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU~~~ PS: Shukaku was the only demon I couldn't make. You.... did an amazing job making him. emotion_kirakira

You're welcome!
and thanks. xD Shukaku is my personal favorite.
Rainychu
Braixen
Rainychu
Braixen

Of course! biggrin

You're welcome!
YEEEE he's awesome.~ Personally, my favorite Bijuu is Chomei, but since I love Utakata so much, and I've cosplayed Saiken before, I figured I would do him.~ Do you mind if I PM you my outfit? I have it made up already, I just need to buy the items.~ n_n

Friendly Phantom

Braixen
Rainychu
Braixen
Rainychu
Braixen

Of course! biggrin

You're welcome!
YEEEE he's awesome.~ Personally, my favorite Bijuu is Chomei, but since I love Utakata so much, and I've cosplayed Saiken before, I figured I would do him.~ Do you mind if I PM you my outfit? I have it made up already, I just need to buy the items.~ n_n

Sure! Go ahead and shoot me a pm. 3nodding

Genius

Claiming Matabi on La DiabIa

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Rainychu

Braixen

Sexy Un

Hello you three, I am Shadow the Nightmare Lord and I couldn’t help but notice that you like naruto. Well I would like to invite you all to come and join. We could use some tailed beasts only the eight tails slot has been taken but all the others are open. Also players who desire to be akatsuki are welcomed as well. So what do you say care to take a look at the forum so that you can think it over.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/naruto-rebirth-o-a/t.87537091_1/

Noob

8,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sexy Un
Claiming Matatbi on La DiabIa
:3c

Friendly Phantom

La DiabIa
Sexy Un
Claiming Matatbi on La DiabIa