Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

Apparently, breaking the rules doesn't matter anymore. lol

I was looking at the winners this week, and one of them won even though they were asking for votes in the forums.

I honestly don't know anything anymore. Its a shame really because they're are a lot of other entries that could of won fairly.

Edit: lol this thread is old, stop bumping this thread up xD

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Were they directly asking for votes or was it advertised somewhere in their post format or signature?

Fashionable Gaian

Denham
          Were they directly asking for votes or was it advertised somewhere in their post format or signature?

They made a thread and in the OP was the direct link to the arena entry. lol

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Piggyback-Chan
Denham

It might not hurt to report the thread but I don't know if just posting a link without saying anything is against the rules. Unless they said something about it in the title.

Fashionable Gaian

Denham
Piggyback-Chan
Denham

It might not hurt to report the thread but I don't know if just posting a link without saying anything is against the rules. Unless they said something about it in the title.

Yeah I should of, but someone else did and the thread got removed, but the entry remained.
Even if it wasn't against the rules, that still be really screwed up, I mean,
that still shouldn't even be allowed. Gaia really confuses me sometimes with this s**t. mad

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Piggyback-Chan
Denham
Piggyback-Chan
Denham

Yeah I should of, but someone else did and the thread got removed, but the entry remained.
Even if it wasn't against the rules, that still be really screwed up, I mean,
that still shouldn't even be allowed. Gaia really confuses me sometimes with this s**t. mad

You should report the entry then and explain that in the comment portion. It does seem unfair. How long was the thread up?

Fashionable Gaian

Denham

You should report the entry then and explain that in the comment portion. It does seem unfair. How long was the thread up?

Already did, my comment wasn't the only one noticing her asking for votes in the arena.
I think she re-submitted the same entry, since I check back now and all of the comments are gone, but I still reported her before she did, but I guess nothing happened. confused
The thread was up for like only a day or so.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Piggyback-Chan
Denham

Already did, my comment wasn't the only one noticing her asking for votes in the arena.
I think she re-submitted the same entry, since I check back now and all of the comments are gone, but I still reported her before she did, but I guess nothing happened. confused

Sometimes people delete comments so that might have happened if they were sour about those comments.

Fashionable Gaian

Denham
Piggyback-Chan
Denham

Sometimes people delete comments so that might have happened if they were sour about those comments.

Well I found the thread, it was removed to the recycle bin, but the comments are still there. lol

Inkisitor Jester's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Fairy

10,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Megathread 100
Gaia getting slack

Toxic Transmutator

Same thing this week in the Originals - one of the winners made me kind of suspicious, and yeah - massively asking for votes. Blah.

Angelic Blob

If it was asking for votes in the Chatterbox then its fine, if it was asking for votes by bargaining/item or gold giveaway- then those are reportable.

The rules for this is mostly to keep spam out of the Ava forum.

Toxic Transmutator

It wasn't CB... Just look at the person's posting history...

Angelic Blob

I can't since you never revealed the entry.
But anyway, sorry for bumping.

Toxic Transmutator

I'll send you a pm.
And it doesn't matter if she offered anything for votes - asking for them is allowed in the CB, and that's it. Anywhere else (what she massively, massively did) isn't allowed.

Edit: the posts have been removed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces