Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Lunatic

The Terrible Trivium
Pilotslover
How did the Pixie not place? crying
I think most people really didn't like my Pixie that much, I was below 15th place all week.

I'm surprised you didn't place to be honest. Yours was so perfectly creepy.

Congrats to Sifen Yamishi though, lovely avatar that I'm happy to see in the winners circle.

This was a fun group, I enjoyed all the entries. It was the perfect way to get back into the arena after being gone for two years smile
It was great to have you on the team! emotion_yatta
For the record, though, your avatar looks like Slenderman and is terrifying me. .w.;;

Seeker

11,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
The Terrible Trivium
Pilotslover
How did the Pixie not place? crying
I think most people really didn't like my Pixie that much, I was below 15th place all week.

I'm surprised you didn't place to be honest. Yours was so perfectly creepy.

Congrats to Sifen Yamishi though, lovely avatar that I'm happy to see in the winners circle.

This was a fun group, I enjoyed all the entries. It was the perfect way to get back into the arena after being gone for two years smile

You're kidding? I thought yours was absolutely awesome!

And thank you, that's nice to hear.

And yus, Sifen's avvie was lovely!

Super Senshi

I was 4th, then 8th a long time - and then downvoting hit. It was bad this week, I agree with everyone else on that. Maybe "they" (whoever "they" are) hit group entries in particular?

Thieving Lunatic

Utopia
I was 4th, then 8th a long time - and then downvoting hit. It was bad this week, I agree with everyone else on that. Maybe "they" (whoever "they" are) hit group entries in particular?
Perhaps. I did read something about that earlier.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff