Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Except with KATNISS! emotion_donotwant

How many of you are going to enter!? OTL;;; I'm so sick of them! They are obviously not worthy of winning, so stop entering them, PLEASE!

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Dumb people are gonna still enter no matter what. crying

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I don't mind if they want to enter them, as long as they're well made and they have a proper description and/or reference. They need to impress me.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Naramaru
I don't mind if they want to enter them, as long as they're well made and they have a proper description and/or reference. They need to impress me.
I feel pretty much the same way. I don't mind having a lot of them, but if they plain suck, then I will rage.

Though I'm disappointed that there's still 3 Katniss of them, and they all aren't that great. I'm surprised that there is only 1 FMA cosplay.

Fashionable Elder

12,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
non-objective destiny
Naramaru
I feel pretty much the same way. I don't mind having a lot of them, but if they plain suck, then I will rage.

Though I'm disappointed that there's still 3 Katniss of them, and they all aren't that great. I'm surprised that there is only 1 FMA cosplay.

People can't afford to buy the items yet.

Wait until two weeks from now. >>;

Player

11,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
I know right? gonk
That's exactly what I was thinking!

Friendly Lunatic

I've begun losing count of how many Katniss's I've seen over the past couple of weeks. Imagine what it'll be like when the second movie comes out.

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Naramaru

So far none have in my eyes. Either they're crap and have a ref, or they look decent and don't have a ref. I can't rate either way :/

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Naramaru

So far none have in my eyes. Either they're crap and have a ref, or they look decent and don't have a ref. I can't rate either way :/

I've only seen one that was really good... but they didn't have a description from the book, so it was all in vain anyway =/

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Naramaru
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
Naramaru

I've only seen one that was really good... but they didn't have a description from the book, so it was all in vain anyway =/

Yeah that's the other problem D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces