Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
My Fluttershy cosplay isn't doing well in the Arena. It looked so cute and simple and perfect in my eyes and everyone is just like "no creativity" and "the eyes suck". :/

Meh. Never entering Arena again. It's always the same people who place anyways rolleyes
that's too bad, i'd encourage you to try again though (remember it's just an opinion thing and don't get too discouraged) that sucks that its just the same people that place over and over again

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
To Paint The Sky
that's too bad, i'd encourage you to try again though (remember it's just an opinion thing and don't get too discouraged) that sucks that its just the same people that place over and over again

Well I mean I exaggerate. But it typically is about the same people that place.
Hiatto-Chan
To Paint The Sky

Well I mean I exaggerate. But it typically is about the same people that place.

that's ok and i believe it

klngmaxwell's Widow

Invisible Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
totally off topic, but oh my gog thank you. I thought this was going to be another 'It's so pathetic that you guys like my little pony' thread and I'm going to go vote for you now. :3

Questionable Exhibitionist

12,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Megathread 100
✚╔════════════════════════════════╗★

I wouldn't take it to heart and instead ask them what items they would suggest using instead of grating you constantly. Remember not everyone loves ponies, especially hoomans as ponies in the Avatar Arena. Also, their opinions, while entitled to them are always on the very demanding side when entering the avatar arena. I myself have been on Gaia, on this account since 2004, and have only entered an avatar a total of 6 times in all those years. I only placed once and like you was left thinking "Wow, I really thought I had captured the right look with this avatar for the character." No matter what, there are going to be rude people in the avatar arenas, it's been like that ever since I can remember and you can only keep trying to improve and take it in stride.

Not everyone is as tolerate as ponies. wink

✚╚════════════════════════════════╝★
Well i mean....look at this.

Then look at this.

You see what i mean?

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
i've noticed that in the arena unless you have some of the most expensive items for a cosplay ppl will look at it like it isn't worth it's weight even if you made it look so close to it that it could be something gaia coulda thrown together
I voted your avi 5 stars, now please, stop giving me the eyes... my chest is starting to hurt now.

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sage of rupees
I voted your avi 5 stars, now please, stop giving me the eyes... my chest is starting to hurt now.

lol I'm sorry xD

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
Jmanzor
Well i mean....look at this.

Then look at this.

You see what i mean?

ohmahgawd people I am not trying to copy The Element of Kindness

OKAY

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
Millit Ciger
i've noticed that in the arena unless you have some of the most expensive items for a cosplay ppl will look at it like it isn't worth it's weight even if you made it look so close to it that it could be something gaia coulda thrown together

I know! It's not very fair for the people submitting. :/

Witty Shapeshifter

10,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
The Average Freak
totally off topic, but oh my gog thank you. I thought this was going to be another 'It's so pathetic that you guys like my little pony' thread and I'm going to go vote for you now. :3

Oh wow thanks xd

Kind Friend

Hiatto-Chan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked your avvi... ; ~;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hiatto-Chan
Millit Ciger

I know! It's not very fair for the people submitting. :/
I mean I've tryed to submit a pair one time I thought was almost perfect from the anime they were from and they only got like 4 votes combined sweatdrop

here are what I had
User Image User Image batanan and natsuki from Hyper police

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas