Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Friend

I am surprise that i have not seen any He-man or She-Ra or Adam or Adora. when i one rig item had an one of Adam outfit i thought Arena would have him but i was wrong, i would do She-Ra but not exactly cheap cosplay to do on here, what do you think of this think should be one of this in arena and please do not complain about my grammar pleases i just hear your thoughts this topic and please stay the subject please.

Friendly Member

ChipsAhoyMcKay

okay.. i may be a complete idiot.. but.. you might wanna put more information in the title.. so.. you know.. uhm.. people can know what this is about.. maybe..

Friendly Member

not trying to be mean or anything ~

Kawaii Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
There are plenty of cool and "big-name" characters that haven't been done yet, and I figure for some of them it's because the right items don't exist or because simply no one felt like doing them at the time

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Windvvaker
There are plenty of cool and "big-name" characters that haven't been done yet, and I figure for some of them it's because the right items don't exist or because simply no one felt like doing them at the time

I think it comes down to the fact that the items don't exist. I've seen She-Ra done beautifully. And I tried to make Castaspella from He-Man but oh man it wasn't that great. We just don't have the items to make some of the more old school stuff. Which kinda makes me sad.

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
I do want add that the reason people are avoiding Adam *in my opinion* is that his entire outfit and hair would be a set item and set items are a BIG no no when it comes to the arena. Though if a set item is used differently, than people are willing to accept it more.

Anyway, give it time. I'm pretty sure people will make He-Man and the Master's of the Universe soon enough. :3

Fatcat

Windvvaker
this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces