Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
So we all know people have their own system of rating avatar entries, so I decided to share mine.

My System:

1- The entry is very poorly put together, there is little to no effort, and glaring errors. If trying to match a character the avatar isn't even recognizable.

2- There is effort, but the execution just isn't there. This would be like I'm trying to do a Captain Jack Sparrow, and I get a pirate look, but nothing else, or I'm trying to do an all red and blue avatar but there's random bits of green.

3- This is a decent entry. The character is well executed and clearly represents a theme or idea. They may be some problems, but they don't detract too much from the overall idea.

4- This is a great entry. It's well thought out, and has only minor flaws. This also includes entries that have no errors, but could be improved upon perhaps through more details or additional elements.

5- This is an amazing entry. There is a clear display of clever item use and careful planning. This entry both represents a clear theme, and elevates it to a higher level.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's my system of rating, what's yours?