Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Sorry for the late update, but Week 20's Reviews are up.

Desirable Glitch

Woo I made it to Decade's Ride Booker Fav page! Thanks and thanks for the critique Galavant.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
No problem, Decade has found quite the use for this form.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Taken off another week of critiques this week.We cannot process your request right now. Please try again later.(Arena__circuitmodel does not exist)

Business Fatcat

Things like this make me all gooey inside emotion_awesome

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
After quite the long hiatus Henshin reviews are back with a Vengence!

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GalavantMan

Huzzah!

Dangerous Lunatic

Hermahgaud... I love Gokaiger. Captain Marvelous is a boss. cool

Dangerous Gekko

GalavantMan

WOO! I started back just in time. Thanks for the lovely review! *does happy dance* <3

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Nummymuffin
GalavantMan

WOO! I started back just in time. Thanks for the lovely review! *does happy dance* <3

Sometimes I wish I had the proper know how to critique originals so I could congratulate you guys on your outstanding feats. Congrats on the arena double win Nummy, and happy 200th entry.

Friendly Phantom

-Subscribes-
I'm glad to see that you're critiquing now, especially the detail in your critiques.
I also love your Kamen Rider references too. smile
Time for a Buster? Time for someone to get busted. I'm not sure anyone has caught this, but I was appalled at one of the winning entries for Week 37: Mr. Popo. The cosplay is very accurate and good, but what disappointed me most was it was exactly the same as one of the previous entries by the same user.

In Week 14 of 2012, he posted the exact same entry, cosplay/avatar, description and placed. He reposted it last week and placed, with no variation whatsoever. Everything was exactly the same! If I had entered a cosplaying entry that could have won, I would have been enraged!

Tell me, is this common in the cosplay arena? When I was bored, I would backtrack and look at past entries. I saw several entries that were almost the same and incredibly similar, but there were still a few changes, albeit very minor. But this one takes the cake; it was exactly the same, as if the user put absolutely no effort in trying something new, or improving their entry (although there was probably nothing they could improve on).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff