Thank you so much for the critique Gal smile <3

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Its Meark
Thank you for another critique Galavant. biggrin
No problem as long as you still have the courage with the devil, your hard-boiled efforts will not go unnoticed.

Conservative Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Lady_Eldae
yum_puddi

heart

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Week 17 reviews are up!

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
. Thank you for the critique! The cincher/belt combo was mostly because the shirt didn't come down low enough to meet the skirt. So I needed something to fill the gap. Plus, if you look closely, she does have a cincher type thing under her belt. Also, I was trying to make her belt look closer to hers, it's pretty intricate.

Oh and about the lips, it's appropriate for almost every Soul Calibur women because I find they always have plump, "I want you in my mouth" mouths.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Naramaru
. Thank you for the critique! The cincher/belt combo was mostly because the shirt didn't come down low enough to meet the skirt. So I needed something to fill the gap. Plus, if you look closely, she does have a cincher type thing under her belt. Also, I was trying to make her belt look closer to hers, it's pretty intricate.

Oh and about the lips, it's appropriate for almost every Soul Calibur women because I find they always have plump, "I want you in my mouth" mouths.

Oh I now I understand about the belt and it does make sense.
But the "I want you in my mouth" lips... sweatdrop

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
GalavantMan
Naramaru

This will some up my feelings...
User Image

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Naramaru
GalavantMan
Naramaru

User Image

Hmm.... I thought Street Fighter and Chun Li's massive thighs had took that title since the 90's.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
GalavantMan
Naramaru
GalavantMan
Naramaru

User Image

Hmm.... I thought Street Fighter and Chun Li's massive thighs had took that title since the 90's.

Most fighting games are hentai promoters.
So who am I to disrupt the flow?

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Naramaru
GalavantMan
Naramaru
GalavantMan
Naramaru

User Image

Most fighting games are hentai promoters.
So who am I to disrupt the flow?

Definitely got a point there. I might start picking up SC again, though I don't wanna drop UMvC3 and BBCS-EX yet, man's gotta have his air dashes and OTG's into hyper combos.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
GalavantMan
Definitely got a point there. I might start picking up SC again, though I don't wanna drop UMvC3 and BBCS-EX yet, man's gotta have his air dashes and OTG's into hyper combos.

I've always been more of a RPG girl myself.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Naramaru
GalavantMan

I've always been more of a RPG girl myself.

RPG's are great, though I'm more of a platformer/sandbox type (really starting to loose patience with turn based RPG's). For the life of me I just cant get into first person shooters though.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Updated DiEnd's Treasure Sniping list, and sorry for the late reply but it seems DiEnd has gotten a little greedy this week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff