Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
The Dark Gentleman
GalavantMan

Yeah I personally think the Mufasa was pretty much a far cry for help. I'm feeling a few disney cosplays are started to head in that direction as well. I was glad some of the lesser known movie actually place like Atlantis.

Yeah, the Atlantis one was mine too. I was thinking about doing a Milo, actually.

I say go for it, I also once considered doing a treasure planet entry.

Princess BeIIe's Husband

Friendly Poster

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sorry you guys thought mine was pretty much absolute crap :/ I never saw any comments from either of you on how to improve it. Care to throw your suggestions out now? ¬.¬

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Beastly Prince Adam
Sorry you guys thought mine was pretty much absolute crap :/ I never saw any comments from either of you on how to improve it. Care to throw your suggestions out now? ¬.¬

It's not a matter skill, it's the matter of voters going out their way voting almost blindly solely on nostalgic value alone. Congratulations for your placement last week, but I personally believe it wasn't deserving of first place. I know nothing be could done much to improve your entry, but your very still human like back side was not all too appealing.

Princess BeIIe's Husband

Friendly Poster

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
GalavantMan
Beastly Prince Adam

It's terrible not due to skill, it's the matter of voters going out their way with a number of select few entries based on nostalgic value. Congratulations for you're placement last week, but I personally believe it wasn't deserving of first place. I know nothing be could done much to improve your entry, but your very still human like back side was not all too appealing.

Yeah there wasn't much I could do with the backside, and the marketplace was on the fritz around the time of my entry, so I couldn't even try on suggestions people made -.- I wish you could at least turn your avatar around and make poses on tektek.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Beastly Prince Adam
GalavantMan
Beastly Prince Adam

It's terrible not due to skill, it's the matter of voters going out their way with a number of select few entries based on nostalgic value. Congratulations for your placement last week, but I personally believe it wasn't deserving of first place. I know nothing be could done much to improve your entry, but your very still human like back side was not all too appealing.

Yeah there wasn't much I could do with the backside, and the marketplace was on the fritz around the time of my entry, so I couldn't even try on suggestions people made -.- I wish you could at least turn your avatar around and make poses on tektek.

It's alright, you're definitely not to blame for it's immediate success. I'm stating this towards the majority of voters out there who is biased with their rates, and it's not just the one's who downvote and make sarcastic comments for pig headed attempts at internet fame; no it's also those same people value nostalgic 90's memories over quality. Your entry was great for what Gaia had at the time.

Princess BeIIe's Husband

Friendly Poster

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
GalavantMan
Beastly Prince Adam
GalavantMan
Beastly Prince Adam

It's terrible not due to skill, it's the matter of voters going out their way with a number of select few entries based on nostalgic value. Congratulations for your placement last week, but I personally believe it wasn't deserving of first place. I know nothing be could done much to improve your entry, but your very still human like back side was not all too appealing.

It's alright, you're definitely not to blame for it's immediate success. I'm stating this towards the majority of voters out there who is biased with their rates, and it's not just the one's who downvote and make sarcastic comments for pig headed attempts at internet fame; no it's also those same people value nostalgic 90's memories over quality. Your entry was great for what Gaia had at the time.

Oh I see. I misinterpreted what you said. Sorry about that ^.^; Yeah people are always like "OMG MEMORIES" and then they're like "OMG IM TIRED OF SEEING THIS." I understand what you mean.

I'm personally tired of seeing the Hunger Games, and now Korra. And there's an entry this week that won the week before last and she's hoping for first, yet she didn't change a thing... I don't get that :/

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Beastly Prince Adam
GalavantMan
Beastly Prince Adam
GalavantMan
Beastly Prince Adam

Oh I see. I misinterpreted what you said. Sorry about that ^.^; Yeah people are always like "OMG MEMORIES" and then they're like "OMG IM TIRED OF SEEING THIS." I understand what you mean.

I'm personally tired of seeing the Hunger Games, and now Korra. And there's an entry this week that won the week before last and she's hoping for first, yet she didn't change a thing... I don't get that :/

Yeah I noticed that one, though I'll cut her a little slack since she seems to be relatively new to the whole cosplay arenas thing.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Just came back from the Avengers Vs X-men signing party at midtown comics and it was a pretty live event.

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Good reviews C: We have some common views on the winners.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-

I guess so, some I wish could definitely improve.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
DiEnd's Weekly Treasure Sniping is up!!

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
GalavantMan
OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-

I guess so, some I wish could definitely improve.
Oh yes...

O.G. Poster

12,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageThanks for the critique, Galavant. c:
Good Luck with this thread!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Born of Lilith
User ImageThanks for the critique, Galavant. c:
Good Luck with this thread!

Thanks man, I greatly appreciate it.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
This week's cosplays reviews are up and ready!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff