Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Knight

dude im excited for this ...i think mainly because i enter a lot

will you be honest about your own work ? eh wink ...i know you do top noch anyways i joke

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Link Chosen Hero Of Time
dude im excited for this ...i think mainly because i enter a lot

will you be honest about your own work ? eh wink ...i know you do top noch anyways i joke

Meh I personally prefer to avoid critiquing my own work as much as possible. I rather get the opinion from another perspective.

Skilled Knight

so if you place you will just be listed in winners
and maybe ask others for opinion in this thread of yours ?

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Sounds like a plan capitan, especially since I feel a few of my recent placing entries were just a few shots in the dark.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Can't wait for it, man!
Good luck!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
This week reviews are up!

Desirable Glitch

You made a thread! o:

Friendly Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
WOW emotion_jawdrop i got 8thplace emotion_facepalm aaaww man better luck next time wink

Lavish Elder

Hey Galavant, glad you enjoyed my Facilier almost as much as I enjoyed making him! Sad thing he WAS in first until Sunday rolled around. Sigh, I hate Sunday.

Also I was the Alice in second place last week. Hopefully you didn't hate her too much.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
The Dark Gentleman
Hey Galavant, glad you enjoyed my Facilier almost as much as I enjoyed making him! Sad thing he WAS in first until Sunday rolled around. Sigh, I hate Sunday.

Also I was the Alice in second place last week. Hopefully you didn't hate her too much.

Well I thought that Alice entry was pretty fair, but that last week "Wherever the light touches" pretty much urked me on the quality.

Lavish Elder

GalavantMan

Yeah, I definitely don't think it deserved first at all. I mean it was a neat idea but didn't take much to actually throw together.

Fashionable Vampire

Yay for grand opening!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
The Dark Gentleman
GalavantMan

Yeah, I definitely don't think it deserved first at all. I mean it was a neat idea but didn't take much to actually throw together.

Yeah I personally think the Mufasa was pretty much a far cry for help. I'm feeling a few disney cosplays are started to head in that direction as well. I was glad some of the lesser known movie actually place like Atlantis.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Sifen Yamishi
Yay for grand opening!

Thanks I definitely aim to please. wink

Lavish Elder

GalavantMan

Yeah I personally think the Mufasa was pretty much a far cry for help. I'm feeling a few disney cosplays are started to head in that direction as well. I was glad some of the lesser known movie actually place like Atlantis.

Yeah, the Atlantis one was mine too. I was thinking about doing a Milo, actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff